LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Nevin, Charles and I get to talking while Jasmine's changing your diaper, though I don't intend to spill the beans about it; they're just as stumped as we are about your behavior.

I sit there at the table curled up on the chair with my head down as i close my eyes as jasmine finishes setting the food on the table and walks in to the living room saying "dinner is ready"

Todd begins to think of what he's doing before moving on: "Amanda, I know we shouldn't be leaving you out so here's a question you should answer: what would you like to do in all of this?"

"Nobody's saying you are" Jasmine assures you; "It's okay to ask for help, but your brother and I have been too forceful until now and we're sorry; all we want is to help you in any way we can."

"Because if you want to handle everything on your own, you need to know how to" Jasmine answers; "I can walk you through the process if you don't know how, but you also need to know when it's time to change; I don't want you getting a rash or infection."

"i don't care i don't need to be taught how to change a diaper" i try to keep myself from yelling as i walk back in to the kitchen and go back to eatting alittle bit more.