LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"The absorbency in her Molicares aren't too much of an issue, but the smell from her messing them would be a dead giveaway on her condition" I tell her as I place the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Your right dear but what are we to do unless we just send her to the rec center and have someone teach her there so she won't fall behind" says jasmine.

"The only idea I have is to send her to the nurse at school after her third class of the day or before lunch, whichever comes first" I answer; "Your idea to have the staff at the rec center teach her to pay attention to the feeling inside her diapers is good, so we can request that; there's no way of knowing how long her classes are though."

"I know but lets see how school goes for her today and we can call the rec center and talk about classes over there where maybe it will help her out" says jasmine as you both change me before we leave.

We arrive within 10 minutes where I park and get your supplies out to take to the nurse's office while Jasmine goes with you; I also write out a check for $50 to the school for meal coverage.

A faculty member comes by and hands you your class schedule before we go to the nurse's station to drop off your supplies; the nurse introduces herself as Nurse Young and extends her hand to you with a warm smile.

I can only feel obliged to hold you since you are my baby sister in more ways than one; I keep that thought to myself out of fear of making you feel worse.

I cuddle in your arms as i was quiet i lay my head on your shoulder as jasmine looks over my schedule while she talks with the school nurse.

"Well its just has mandy always acted like this before where she wants to be held and starts to throw a tantrum" nurse young says.

I calmed down a bit as i stay close to you.

"That might pose a problem" Nurse Young replies; "It sounds like a form of special needs, so her teachers might need to be notified; do you think that's wise?"

I look at you as i say "are you really gonna leave me here" i get sad.

"Does that seem better to do that for mandy we just don't want her to seem like shes different then other kids shes been through alot, i am sure you read her file of the accident she was in with her parents that died and now she is incontent" says jasmine.

"Well we could see how she is in regular classes first and go from there" says jasmine.

I pout as i say "but it won't be normal for me cause i have potty issuse and what about amber anston?"

"That would be great thanks and amanda tends to not know when she goes potty cause she can barely feel it so maybe we could figure out a way to make sure she comes in to see you and get changed" says jasmine

I was quiet as i cuddle in you arms as i try to stay calm but was scared to leave you just as the bells rang to signal for students to get to class.