LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

The food arrives an hour and a half later (massive traffic as well as the security protocols) so Jasmine takes you to your room for an inspection & change while I pay for the food and serve it up.

Jasmine and you sit on either side of me this time to make sure i would eat my dinner as jasmine plans to give me a bath this time before getting me ready for my bedtime.

While bottle-feeding you, Jasmine feels the back of your diaper filling indicating that you're messing it; she takes you to the bathroom for your bath after you finish your bottle while I'm cleaning up.

While the tub fills, Jasmine lays you down to get you out of your poopy diaper; she hums to you while wiping you of as much poop from your diaper-area as she can.

Jasmine starts by laying you on your changing table and gets you into an ATN diaper with some powder applied; she puts you in your favorite PJs afterwards.

You both leave it open to see if i try to do anything or if i would just go to sleep with out any problems as tomorrow was gonna be a busy day.

"Allow me to make it up to you for disturbing your nap love" I offer seductively while carrying Jasmine to our bedroom; "You just lie back, relax and let me do all the work."