LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"I no wanna sit in the cornor get me out of the chair now!" i fuss as i move around as you and jasmine walk off to leave me alone i try to get out of the chair.

"Thank you for keeping me in check back there love" I start with; "I was tempted to put her over my knee, remove her diaper and spank her bare bottom despite my protests; I thought you should know that."

"Oh its not a problem dear i know she will get mad for how we discipline her but we got to start enforcing it only when we need to so we can keep her under control and i was thinking from now on we are gonna baby her whether or not she will like it til she proves we can trust her to be a big girl" says jasmine as she looks at you to see what you say.

"You have point with me as your subordinate" I reply; "The only problem I personally foresee though is how she'll be at school; some of her peers might be nice to her when some won't.

"Well you do have a point there maybe we can send her to school and see how she does then if it doesn't work out we will figure something else out" jasmine says.

"Good idea" I reply; "I should probably run up there with an amount of her supplies to take to the nurse's station today; I don't want her to wear the same wet/messy diaper the entire school day."

"good thinking dear just back a box with some supplies so it can be dropped off at school when we take her tomorrow for her first day" says jasmine as she then goes to rest as she rubs her tummy.

Jasmine looks at you as she says "thats fine dear and maybe you can see if mandy learned her lesson from being in time-out, i'm just gonna take a nap"

"You weren't suppose to remove the top of your sippy cup, but you did it anyway" I tell you still stern; "You need to earn certain big girl privileges back which includes drinking from a grownup cup; just be glad you're not condemned to eating baby food, homemade or otherwise.

"its still not fair you and jasmine never let me do big girl things" i pout not wanting to listen anymore as its just showing you more that i clearly don't deserve big girl privileges any time soon.

I pay it no mind since I still have to make sure everything's gathered for tomorrow; I also get what's needed to change your current diaper if you need it.

I sit there hating that i couldn't be a big girl as my diaper was dry still i try to get it off me feeling like its the reason i'm being treated like a little kid.