LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"It's the only one I can think of at the moment, but we should put her to bed immediately" I answer; "I really don't want to have to spank her again."

I hold you still as best as I can while Jasmine conducts your diaper change; you're also getting a rash with Jasmine treats in the following manner:

1. Lotion
  2. Powder
  3. Ointment

After wiping her hands of the residue, she tapes you into your overnight diaper before I get you off your table to put you into your crib for the night; we make sure you're locked in for the night before leaving.

Jasmine then gets an idea and says "you know what if she wants to act like this then we will treat her like a baby til we think she is ready to be a young adult with manners"

"That might just work" I reply starting to smile; "As a mother-to-be, you have point and if I may say, your maternal instinct is getting to the point where you know what Mandy will need when she needs it."

"Yes but also mandy needs to learn she can't get her way with that attitude of her's we are responsible for her now" says jasmine as she then says "we should have a few of her bottles still im gonna go find them and get them sanatized before we use them"

Jasmine and you get everything cleaned as you both find the rest of the baby stuff and set it up before going to sleep for the night.

Neither of us ever bothered to turn off the baby monitor in case you need a change in the middle of the night so we keep an ear out for you during the night.