LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"That's why I returned immediately" I answer; "I'm not sure if either one has any experience with troubled teens regardless if they have their own or not; I felt it necessary to talk with you before deciding since you also have a say in all of this."

jasmine smiles as she hugs and kisses you back "well what if we invite them both over and talk with them first before picking one to see if they have an advice and if they know how to handle troubled teens"

"An excellent idea" I reply happily; "Hopefully, Amanda will cooperate on this one unlike at her new school; she might not have a say in the matter but you most certainly do and I thank you for bringing up the idea.

I don't answer as i have been sleeping as she tries to open the door but it was locked yet once again as she then goes back downstairs to get you after you made the calls.

I get annoyed that i can't be able to have time alone as i talk back "i don't want to talk about it i want to just stay in my room why can't you both understand that i..i don't want to be bothered and i want my door back now or i will get it myself if i have to" i get mad as jasmine finishes with changing me

"I'm afraid that can't happen" Jasmine tells you while concluding your diaper-change; "They'll be here any minute and the time your door comes back is up to your brother."

"i won't leave my room then i don't need to talk to anyone nor am i gonna talk to any counselors at all and thats final" i sit there on the bed as jasmine managed to dress me in a nice pink dress with flowers on it.

"go ahead send me away thats what you both want anyway to have me gone" i get under the covers as i try to calm down not caring that my dress will get wrinkled as i fight back tears hoping you and jasmine will just leave my room.