LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"The news I have pertains to the driver that caused this whole situation in the first place" I tell you hoping that you'll invite us in; "I feel better telling it to you face-to-face rather than from behind your door; Jasmine still has the skeleton key if you locked your door again so she can always open it for you."

"Very well" I reply giving up trying to reason with you; "I finished turning your knob around anyway, so you won't be able to lock us out; we'll be knocking instead of barging in as the trade-off to that."

I lay there in bed annoyed as i didn't bother to stay anything as i stay there in my room all night til the next morning as i was sneaky enough change the lock in the middle of the night and relock my door.

"Amanda, you're in for it now" Jasmine calls in before fishing the skeleton key out to unlock your door; "Until further notice, you're still grounded, but you won't be leaving my sight for

"i don't have to tell you anything" i lay there still tired as i cover my face under the blanket it as i wanted to sleep still as you could hear jasmine and me in my room arguing.

"I could've sworn that I locked up all of my tools before coming to bed last night" I say with thoughtful accusation; "Enforce whatever punishment you see fit as long as it doesn't involve striking her; the last thing I want is for her to feel abused.

"stop treating me like a child and im not telling you how i switched the door nob around" i don't look at you or jasmine as i was mad and wanted to be alone"

You don't find it at all as it leaves you confused as jasmine was in the kitchen as she gets dinner going as you could tell she had alot on her mind about what to do with me.

"Well, this explains how you turned your knob around without getting into my tool chest" I announce before leaving with it in my hand; "This'll be staying with my tools until further notice; you'll be retrieved when it's time to eat."

"I really don't want to send her to a home, but that's only the final resort" I tell her; "Counseling seems to be the only way to get her to open up about how she's feeling; I miss mom and dad just as much as she does, but she needs to get use to her new life."