LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Just so you know, what happened in there brings my suspicion even hire" I start before moving on; "Beyond that, she tried to run away again, but one of the base guards stopped her; I don't think we can take our mutual eyes off of her for even a second."

Jasmine looked at me as she says "mandy you should no better then to do that you could of gotten hurt baby and we wouldn't want that to happen" she then looks at you and says "Todd see if she needs a change while i go get something from the kitchen"

"She was completely soaked and rather messy" I tell Jasmine as I finalize your diaper change; "I also discovered she has a rash so I used plenty of ointment; I'll get this tidied up."

"Everything is perfectly fine mandy should be waking up soon the juice i gave her had some medicine that we had gotten from when we did the treatment on her so it will help with mandy to be the precious little girl that we missed" Jasmine looks at you

"Excellent" I reply; "As you can see, I saved you the time of cleaning up from the change since I was the one to do so in the first place; I'll need you to stay with her while I go get lunch though.