LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Sure sweetie i will put her sippies and bottles in the dishwasher to get cleaned before we use them" Jasmine smiles and then sets up the playpen in the living room without even noticing that i was there in the cornor.

"It might be difficult to get Mandy's measurements without a fight love" I tell Jasmine while taking a seat with her; "The reason for it is because I found her car & booster seats with her crib; our parents never got

"its fine dear we can get a changing table and maybe her medical records have her height written in it" Jasmine looks at you as she didn't feel ok as she looked a bit pale.

"hmm no its fine dear i'm sure its nothing but a stomach ache" jasmine smiles and kisses you as she goes to get the bottles and sippy cups out of the dishwasher and put them away in the cabniet.

"If you feel anything that can be a bad sign, you'll be ordered to sit down immediately" I tell Jasmine half as her husband & half as a marine; "I'm going to take your advice and look for Amanda's height/weight in her medical file."

I find your height to be 4' 2" with your weight being 95lbs so I write them down before checking the box for your crib which certainly has seen better days; you're too big for it so I note that down to bring to Jasmine's attention.

"I think you're showing at least one sign of morning sickness, but I need to test that to confirm if I'm just over-reacting" I answer as I hear the front door open; "Sounds like Amanda's going to get herself into more trouble; I better stop her."