LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jasmine and I discuss our outing without touching the topic of the rec center but making sure to remember the need to go grocery shopping and that we're to use coded speak should you need a change; 'having a situation' for example.

"Since the school portion is already handled, that's one less obstacle to overcome" I tell Jasmine while keeping my eyes on the road; "She starts the following Monday after the trial and I'll have a check written out for her school-meals; she has but to take it to the cafeteria staff for her account's establishment.

"Good idea" I tell her before turning my attention to you; "Mandy, there's a place we'd like to check out before going grocery shopping; your behavior will determine either a reward or punishment afterwards."

"There's a nice place by your soon-to-be new school that seems to be perfect for you" I explain trying not to cause anything bad to happen; "Come the time I deploy and Jasmine has to return to the office, we want to make sure you're taken care of in a stress-free environment; we're hoping that it's such a sanctuary for you."

I sit there trying to figure out where we are going as you soon pull up to the rec center as i look out the window and see where we are as you and jasmine see one of the therapists cars here as i then throw a tantrum "noo i don't want to be here i..i want to go home"

Jasmine completely gets you into the carry-snuggle position as we finally make our way inside; the lady in charge, Dr. Kroger, Mr. Thurman and I start discussing why we're all here.

The lady in charge starts off by introducing herself as Sharona Fleming and assures us by saying that you'll be well cared for until you're picked by either Jasmine or myself when the time comes; complete relaxation is the key essential to ensure a stress-free environment.