LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jasmine smiles and giggles alittle as she says "amanda sweetie its dinner time you have been so tired and sleeping i bet you would be hungry" jasmine places a plate of food infront of me as you both sit down and start to eat i kept quiet forgetting that im not suppose to be talking to either of you as i start to pick at my food alittle and eat.

Jasmine pours herself a cup of tea a little later and sets it down before getting some milk for you; she pours it right in front of you to ensure that there isn't anything else going into it.

The conversation goes from how many recent recruits have arrived for boot camp to how many have either washed out or become marines and even remind her of the trial occurring on Monday.

Jasmine listened and talked about how she hopes the judge will see that this guy should be in jail for the damages and injuries he has caused. After dinner i felt full as i finish the rest of my milk i then put my plate and cup in the sink and i go to the living room to watch alittle tv.