LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

I wouldn't say anything as i wouldn't really keep still on the changing table as jasmine stayed downstairs to do some house work and do some laundry.

As soon as I remove your soaked diaper, I get you wiped, medicated (ointment), powdered, freshly diapered and tucked into your crib with a kiss to your forehead;

I wouldn't stay put as i didn't want to take a nap as i didn't feel tired at all as i try to climb out of the crib but was having alittle trouble.

I kept trying to get out of the crib as i didn't want to take a nap as i didn't feel tired at all, I give it one more chance as i manage to get half way over the bar.

"Nice try Mandy" I say coming over to you and locking you completely into your crib after putting mittens on your hands and booties on your feet; "I think you'll be kept in there until you're in a better mood; nigh-nigh Mandy."

Jasmine sighs as she says "what are we gonna do with her she needs to cool down and listen to us or we are both gonna end up giving up, but luckly we are seeing dr kroger tomorrow so hopefully he can give us some advice or something that would help us with mandy" she sits there on the bed not needing a change at the moment as she looks at you.

"If she doesn't shape up soon, we may have no other choice but to send her away which is my last resort" I tell her feeling irresponsible; "Does that make me a bad brother?"

"I know but lets hope we can put an end to this soon and be one happy family and your not a bad brother maybe mandy is just afraid to say whats on her mind or that shes afraid of losing one of us just like mom and dad" says jasmine.

"That's definitely possible" I reply feeling uneasy; "The problem is that my being in the Corps is in fact a dangerous line of work and I enlisted knowing the risk involved; I can't retire without benefits until I hit my 20-year mark as you know."

You get him changed as he had the dirty diaper while jasmine thinks to herself a bit on how to figure out the mandy issue but nothing comes to mind even though nap time should be over soon before its time for lunch.

Jasmine nods as she was still fine and didn't need to be changed as she sat there on the bed before getting up and say "im gonna go get lunch made in the mean time before nap time is over."

• 1 month later...