LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"That is where the trouble lies" I tell Jasmine not really having an answer; "I suppose I should tell you though: my CO called almost immediately after my talk with Dr. Kroger and told me to take the day off so things can get resettled here which means we can still brainstorm on that problem."

Jasmine and you cuddle for a bit before going down and checking on me i still had some time left before my time out in the corner was over.

Since you still have time, I allow Jasmine to take a load off while I get what's needed to change your diaper when the timer goes off if you need it.

Jasmine goes to lay down on the couch for a bit as you then hear the timer go off as you come get me out of the high chair hoping i will listen to you now.

I don't say anything as i try to get the pacifier gag out of my mouth but i couldn't unlock it from the back as you find that im wet.

I just still fuss alittle bit with wanting the gag off me as its bothering me. While your trying to change me figuring its almost my nap soon.

You finish changing me as you clean up i try to climb off the table alone even though im not suppose as you plan to set down rules that will get me to listen to you and jasmine more even if it means to start me back from baby age are reraise me to behave better.

Once finished, I leave your diaper exposed while walking with you back to the living room where Jasmine turns off the TV which was a news station so we can talk;

"Part of that is true, but you don't obey our rules" I start with prior to more words from Jasmine; "Every time we say no about you doing/saying something, that something is done/said anyway; that's why the punishment occurs.

"I don't care that todd jr is around he's just a baby and won't remember anything and i should be allowed to watch whatever i want to watch not just the kids shows all the time.

"Have you considered the repercussions on him when he starts talking?" I ask remembering when you were little; "You were developing faster mentally by the second and a lot faster than me when I was at that age; he might have that same quality."

"Well i don't care i want to do what i want it's not fair that i have to do things just cause of the baby" i pout not wanting to be held at all as i stay on the recliner.

I go to get off the recliner and walk off before the talk was even over as jasmine and you decided i was not gonna get away with this.

I follow you and carry you back over to us after giving you a firm swat (just the one) on your padded bottom feeling that you might be wet; I ignore it for the moment.

I yelped and whined as it hurt feeling you swat my bottom as a few tears roll down my cheeks as you sit me on your lap this time so i couldn't get away.

"This is exactly where we're getting at" I tell you sternly; "No matter where you are, there will always be rules and they must be obeyed or you'll be punished--no exceptions."

I agree and take my time carrying you to your room so I have assurance that your bladder completely empties itself and if your bowels need to empty as well.