LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"I don't know dear maybe you go take care of mandy and i will get the baby he might need a change and try talking to her your her big brother she might listen to you." Says jasmine.

Jasmine kisses you back and gets up as you both go to the living room and find me laying there watching tv as its not on a kid program either as jasmine goes to get the baby.

(thats ok)

I shook my head no as i throw a bit of a tantrum as i wanted to watch my show as i didn't want to stay put in the playpen as i wouldn't listen to you.

I stay quiet a bit as i suck on my thumb again as its becoming a habit as i listen to you talk as i wet my diaper not noticing it.

I start sucking the pacifier in a nice rhythum as you see that i was wet and pick me up to take me up to my nursery room and get me changed in to a dry diaper as you carry me i don't make a fuss about being carried like i normally would as my head rests on your shoulder.

I kept still as you lay me down and proceed to change me as i was quiet just sucking on my pacifier as it was a bit strange to see me in a calm state as i normally would throw tantrums and move around not listening as jasmine comes in

Edited by valeria

Jasmine smiles as she says "well he is alright for now i managed to get him to go down for a nap how is everything in here" she walks over to the changing table as you where getting a new diaper on me.

"No fighting with her on this one" I answer while smoothing the fasteners on your new diaper before lifting you up to smooth out your skirt; "You doing okay love?"

"Yes im fine dear just alittle tired out thats all" says jasmine as i sit there on the changing table unsure of what to do as you clean up i try to climb off it alone even though im not suppose to do that at all.

"I will let you know but i think im okay for right now" she kisses you as i go to waddle off to go play even though it would be close to my nap time.

I try to climb down the steps alone when i felt you pick me up as i start to throw a fit as i wanted to go downstairs to play as jasmine goes to the room to rest a bit.

I waddle over to the toys as you couldn't help but find it cute the way i walk as i go sit down and play as you go do some work in your office.

After awhile i started to get bored as i try to find the remote to the tv and when i find it i try to climb the book case it was on so i can watch tv even though lately i have been watching a bit too much tv.