LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

"Maybe it is but i thought we stopped it but maybe we should try taking her to see the therapist just to be sure and maybe have a better time at school but not until we see what the therapist says first." says jasmine as we all eat as todd jr has eatten already.

"Right why don't you go get in touch with the therapist while i get amanda cleaned up maybe see if we can take her in today so we can hopefully try and get her back into that school"

I didn't want to eat anymore as she tries to get me to eat the last few bites and eventually i eat them. She cleans up the kitchen before letting me out of the high chair to get me cleaned up as todd jr was asleep in the swing.

I didn't even know that i had to go poo as she gets me cleaned up and into the bath and gets me washed while as your in the office downstairs

Jasmine smiles and gets me rinsed off and out of the tub as she wraps me in a flully towel and carries me to the nursery to lay me on the changing table to finish drying me off and getting me dressed as she catches me sucking my thumb again as the pacifier was left downstairs on the high chair.

Jasmine continues to hum to you while getting you completely dried, diapered and dressed; I manage to get Todd Jr. back to sleep with a bottle.

Jasmine sets me down on the floor after tidying up my nursery room as i waddle around as i leave the room and go to the stairs alone which could be dangerous as im not trusted to go downstairs alone.

I held on to you as i sucked on my thumb again as you set me down on the floor watching me as i waddle a bit from the diaper i have on as jasmine comes downstairs and over to you as todd jr is asleep in the swing again as jasmine asks you how it went talking with the therapist.

"We see Dr. Kroger first thing in the morning" I tell Jasmine while getting your pacifier from the kitchen and gently swapping your thumb for it before gently placing you into the playpen; "We should probably go to the study so we can talk in private about it; the monitor for here is on just in case."

Jasmine nods as i pout from being put in the playpen i try to climb out of it but couldn't as i would fall back on to my bottom as you both walk off to your study to talk in private.

"Todd why is this stuff in here i am fine and what is it that you wanted to talk about in private was it about what dr kroger has to say" jasmine looked at you. I kept trying to get out of the playpen but nothing works as i was starting to think about giving up.

"They're only out for when the time comes to do so" I answer while sitting down and bringing Jasmine into my lap; "As for what Dr. Kroger has to say, he's dealt with this sort of thing before and might be able to break the hypnosis; the only problem is how it'll

"Right and i know i am gonna see if any of those nice girls could maybe help me out when your away i just don't want things to become worse mandy has gone through alot already with losing mom and dad and i don't want her to be distant with us maybe we need to see about doing some special time classes with mandy that will help try to understand what shes thinking without pushing her to run off on us." jasmine says as she rests in your arms.

"Those are very good ideas" I reply while still holding Jasmine lovingly; "Just to let you know, you don't need to tell them about your own issue; it should save you some dignity."

"I know and i don't plan on it but right now our main focus is on mandy, im just not sure how to go about today with sending her to school while you go to work and i do some errands with the baby" jasmine says while looking at you when you both see me on the montior trying to climb out of the playpen.

"Well, she can go to the rec center which acts as a daycare center so that can be something there" I suggest seeing what Jasmine's looking at; "It's unlikely she'll get out of the playpen without one of us."

"I guess your right dear and we both don't want her to fall behind in her classes, so what there anything else dr kroger said we should do with mandy or is he gonna explain everything tomorrow when we all go see him.

"He said he'll go over everything when we see him in the morning" I say to answer Jasmine's question regarding her concern as to Dr. Kroger's words; "As soon as Mandy's neurological patterns are reformatted, she'll be able to go back to school; I'll personally handle those arrangements."

"Well ok but what if things go wrong dr kroger said there could be a slim chance that she would have to learn everyone all over again" a concerned jasmine says as both suddenly hear a bang and look at the montior seeing i managed to tip over the playpen and crawl out of it causing todd jr to wake up screaming and crying.