LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

(yeah i did and welcome back i missed you)

I get quiet and lay there as you proceed to get me changed as my thumb goes to my lips as if i want to suck on it as my mind slowly regresses,

I start to suck on the pacifier right away not even throwing it or spiting it out this time which surprised you as you finish putting the diaper on me so we could go back downstairs where jasmine and the baby as they were

Jasmine takes me from your arms so you get a break from holding me as you both talk a bit before you both figure out what to eat as i was quiet in jasmines arms while sucking on the pacifier wondering what you both are saying as i have trouble understanding.

Jasmine smiles while saying "well i hope so but we can't be too sure about it should could be faking in and try to runaway again on us and this time she won't be so lucky they might take her from us and we both know we can't let that happen we are the only ones that know how to care for her."

Jasmine nods as she had already took care of it as i start to eat after you took the pacifier out of my mouth as i eat with my fingers even though you gave me a fork to use as i get syrup on me but i didn't seem to care as you both look at me wondering if im okay as i never acted like this all of a sudden.