LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Since we have to take you to school before going to the doctor with 1/2 hour arrival prior expected, I get you a pack of pop tarts to eat on the way to school and help Jasmine get you into the car;

Jasmine smiles and gets me strapped in to the car and opens the pop tarts and hands me one so i can eat it on the way while the two of you talk about adult stuff.

"I realize that you might not have had a chance to use the toilet, so I reinforced what you're wearing before it on you after our fun time last night" I tell Jasmine; "Rest assured, I

I try to leave as i didn't want to stay at all as i wanted to stay home today, i start to cry not wanting you or jasmine to leave.

"Everything's okay sweetie" Amelia tries to assure you after catching up; "I'm sure that all of the bad people are gone now, so things will get better."

"No i don't want to stay i wanna go home" i pout as i didn't want to listen as ameila gets me in the nurses office and checks my diaper.

Neither the nurse or Amelia pay your pleas any mind and send you on your way with Amelia by your side since your diaper's okay for the time being; Amelia takes you to the breakfast line.

"I don't want to be here i wanna go home and stay there" as ameila doesn't listen and picks out breakfast for me which is pancakes and some fruit.

"And if i don't what are you gonna do force me to let them be my friends when i hate this school" i get ameila a bit of attitude as i sit there and put my head down.

"You may not like being here which is your choice, but that's no excuse for being mean to others" Amelia says angrily; "With that in mind, it doesn't make you any better than the ones who harassed you the past couple of days; you better start giving people a chance before you wind up alone for the rest of your days."