LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

I sigh as i force myself to eat the rest of my lunch as i then get out of my highchair after to go sit outside without asking permisson.

"Why don't you take a load off while I go get her" I offer to Jasmine; "I doubt she'll go far since she doesn't have anything covering her diaper at the moment; the same girl who tried to give her a pacifier ripped off her skirt while going to lunch.

You see im not in the kitchen and go look for me and end up finding me out back in the yard as i was laying on the hammock curled up as i don't hear anyone come outside.

I jumped as i felt you pick me up and carry me inside as i lay my head on your shoulder as i rub my eyes alittle, I don't say anything to you.

Once inside, I use the arm with the shoulder you're over to hold you in place while using the other to set your highchair into a vacant corner; I sit you down and make sure you're secure.

I nod my head alittle as you get me in to the high chair and then leave me there in the cornor once the timer was set. Jasmine was upstairs putting the laundry away.

Jasmine was relived that they were found as she finishes with putting the laundry away as you both haven't heard a sound out of me.

Jasmine smiles after talking with natalie about the school issuses that have happend and hoped to make my school experience better then how it is now after talking on the phone jasmine tells natalie she will let her know if they will be sending me there and goes to look for you.

I wake up as i rub my eyes as i was sleepy my head rests on your shoulder as you carry me to where you have my homework already layed out.