LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Ms. Fleming gives us a tour of the place to find two separate areas with one for boys and another for girls with the doors being pink and blue respectively; we go through the pink door since the place is for you.

Jasmine smiles seeing the girl trying to talk to me as she says "hi emily this is amanda and im jasmine" i try to run off as i wanted to go to the car as jasmine takes hold of me and carries me the rest of the time as she tells emily "im sorry sweetie amanda is alittle shy right now maybe next time she will play with you and i am sure you both will become best friends"

I sense something's wrong and see you're still giving us a hard time even as the little girl only wishes to make friends with you; she tells me her name and explains her side of the situation.

"i wanna go home now i don't want to stay here" i look at you as i whine alittle as i try to get out of jasmines arms as she keeps her hold on me and eventually passes me over to you to see if you can calm me down some how.

"I don't can't im not going there and you can't make me" i whine and pout as i sit there in the backseat as you drive us back home. Jasmine and you both exchange looks knowing that you both won't let me get away with how i acted today.

Jasmine says "well i do see your point dear but what if we slowly start to treat her like the baby she tends to act so she understands that we are in charge of her and so are the teachers at school and the rec center workers are in charge of her as well and she needs to learn she can't always get what she wants either."

Amanda notices that her diaper cover wasn't put on as she tries to get it and put it on to keep her diaper covered as jasmine sees and takes the cover away after pulling down the skirt as she says "amanda sweetie behave you are in enough trouble as it is and you don't need the cover on your diaper"