LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jasmine smiles and nods saying "of course i do" she gets them from her bag and hands the folder to the principal as i sit there quiet not really wanting to talk.

Ms. Stukes looks over her medical files to find anything that needs to be obeyed including food allergies (I'll leave those up to you); her expression becomes that of shock when she comes across your incontinence being from the car accident you were in.

I sit there quiet as i didn't want to be there anymore as it was making it hard to hear it all as i try to hold back tears. i get up and take off running as i go to hide as i started to cry i try to calm down.

"This is going to be even harder than I anticipated" I suddenly say with disappointment mostly at myself; "Love, I really don't want to resort to counseling, but we may not have a choice; what do you think?"

"I know you miss them, we all do" I tell you softly while trying to comfort you; "You feel like you're alone, but you're not; I'm still here and Jasmine's not going anywhere.

"i...I do its just i don't like this change at all and its easy for you to say cause your know the one that was in the accident when it happend i was" i cry as i try to calm down as the principal watches as she felt bad she then says "how about we all go for a nice walk"

"You need to stay with us as we tour your new school since you'll be starting in two Mondays" I tell you getting angry; "After we're done here, then we'll go home; you might need a nap anyway."

"You're acting like one" I tell you getting more annoyed than angry while carrying you to the others which is where I turn my attention; "Sorry about that everyone; we might need to hurry this along so we can take her home."

Jasmine finds that i am still dry as we continue on with the tour as the principal explains the school and where all the classes, lunch room, and nurses office was as she answers any questions that you and jasmine have.

"The most important thing is secrecy with her condition" I begin to explain; "As long as she drinks plenty of water and takes her odor removal pills, nobody will smell anything bad in that regard; the rest will be up to you and your faculty, including keeping her fellow students in line."

The principal smiles as she says "no worries at all we will make sure everything will be taken care of here at the school for amanda and that will be no problem at all to have the nurse fix her up"

The principal listens to you both as she says "sure thats fine about having her things to give to the nurse and yes the check will be fine i will make sure she is set up in the system and have the books and supplies she will need ready to go for her when she comes here on her first day"

"Do you have any other concerns love?" I ask Jasmine before I turn my attention to you; "Amanda, we both expect you to behave yourself when you're here for your schooling; I'll write out a check for your meals here so you won't have to worry about paying for them for a while."