LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learn To Wet The Bed?

i just thought of something tonight while i was looking at a few real storys on here a while a go i came apon a site that teaches you to controle your dream sounds crazy dont it but it actualy worked i heard some people have had dreams of going to the bathroom and waking up to find out they actualy had so i thought this might be something to try right now personaly i cant try this cause it makes it hard for me to get to sleep and i cant sleep well right now as it is but ill list the few steps it takes its surprisingly easy all you need to do is while your laying there waiting to fall asleep repeat to your self something like this. go to sleep and remember dreams i used to just do sleep remember dream cause its easier and the reason you do that is cause every night even if you dont remember it you do dream and this help you to remember so you just do that till you fall asleep then when you wake up if you remember any thing you start a dream jurnal and every time you dream you right down everything you can remember eventualy you will remember everything every night then you start to teach your self to realize when something is out of place like say a flying cow and if you can do that then you can make your self realize that it is and dream but if you get excited and stuff it will wake yourself up so dont but from there you have pritty much complete control as long as you keep remembering that its a dream well hope this works for some one if not atleast you can now control your dreams lol :) and also sorry for the grammer and spelling

This is called lucid dreaming. I don't really know too much about it myself but I've heard that threre are ways that you can learn to do this. Some people are able to do this naturaly and my girlfrend says that she can control most of her dreams. I'm not too sure if you could use this to learn to wet the bed but it's possible. At the very least it would be interesting to be able to dream whatever you wanted.

lol no i am 18, and i only speak english but i hate writing and stuff and i was in special ed all of high school plus im lazy. i know where to put them i just dont bother next time i post ill try to do a little better. i was also tired and wanted to type it up so i could sleep.

> Chilibusa is right, to an extent. Lucid dreaming is consciously being aware of your dreams and manipulating them to your own end while still dreaming. The technique was pioneered by a Stanford University sleep researcher (who's name escapes me) who wrote several books about the technique. It's an acquired skill... you can learn to do it.

Mo