LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears In Public?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesh me can just bout wear in public, altho still nervous incase anyone hears da 'swish swish' noise wen i walk along,da thickest don't bother me---skirt hides that!
Guest Chowders

Its great wearing in public. Where is your favorite/ideal place to wear out to? My fav so far is with a date (its always more fun with someone else!) at the movies.

:D I like to wear them shopping. ai will usually wear Depends pullups, but I have worn disposables, the thicker the better. Like the other posts state, no one notices

There's usually no concern from other people, if you are wearing. During my summer holiday, I was on the beach in white linen trousers, and a molicare nappy. I took my trousers off and went into the sea, no one cared. It's just a fact of life, unless it affects you, you don't really care that much.

I've had to wear in public for about 2 years and I still get scared sometimes :unsure: But its normally only at first and I soon forget about it.

I find that people only notice if they're looking for it, so I think its scarier to go out with someone who knows because I feel conscious that they're looking at me or that Im obvious. But the worst thing about going out in public is if you have to use your nappy and cant change :(

Thats what I meant :P Although even if someone doesnt know you, it can still be embarrassing if they notice you're messy :unsure:

And then theres if you cant change and start to leak, thats always bad no matter who is there :(

But apart from that using your diapers in public is great, because you dont have to search for a potty and you'll never have to queue! :D

One time, I was out in a market. And a friend came up behind me and patted my bum, I was wearing a rather soggy nappy at the time. I was soo embarsed, and then they just walked off without even saying anything. Just goes to show, most people just don't care.

yea, i have had that happen, my friend once asked what i was wearing i lied and said my sanitry towel musta moved or something :lol:

Guest Ms Cee

There has never been a problem with his being in diapers out in public happens many times. In fact tomorrow this will be the case. We will be flying and he will be in diapers for air travel. In this way he will pass security with no problems.

Cee

PS we use disposable diapers such as Molcare over night or Abena super plus with soaker pads and rubber protective pant