LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Know That Story

Has any one heard of this story: I think it's called Don't Change my Life, Please or something like that. It was an alternate POV to a story I think was called Change My Life, Please. That story was about a teenaged girl who finds a magic recorder that makes whatever she says into become real. Has anyone heard of it? I think it was on this site, but I'm not sure. In Don't Change my life please, (spoiler alert! Spolier alert! The main character's dad has died before the event of the story. After all the stuff changed because of the girl in Change My Life, Please (teenagers are allowed to play in the ball pit, can't swear, ok to wear diapers and other baby's clothes, then only wear diapers and baby's clothes, attend preschool, etc.), she gets her hands on the magic recorder and just before it is taken away from her, she says into it she just wants to be happy. At first, she is upset to find that nothing happened, but when she gets home from preschool she finds her dad alive again and can raise and take care of her, something he died before he could do. End Spoiler) if someone has heard of this story, please tell me I'm not just imagining it.