LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*** Cambridgeshire Meet ***

uk_DL

Hiya all.

My name is Dave I am from Peterborough in Cambridgeshire. I am 25 years old and a DL since the age of 5.

I am looking to form a sort of group of people where we can all meet up for an informal chat and some fun etc.

If anyone is interested please let me know

Hiya all.

My name is Dave I am from Peterborough in Cambridgeshire. I am 25 years old and a DL since the age of 5.

I am looking to form a sort of group of people where we can all meet up for an informal chat and some fun etc.

Hi Dave, good luck on this one, my name is Del and I'm into plastic pants and live just on the outskirts of Peterborough Camb's UK. It would be great if you could get enough interest and form a local meeting, I'm up for it

yeah it would be good.

there must be lots of people in Peterborough that are into this sort of thing but it goes untold etc

Hiya all.

Hiya Dave,

sounds good to me as im near p'boro!!! drop me a line if any intrest.

Im 28 and a diaper lover since i was 12 but ive never met anyone yet who's in to it

regards mike

• 2 weeks later...