LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Maximum Protection vs. Wings

• 2 weeks later...

All right, so it had taken me a while to get them, but I finally received my shipment today. These Wings Choice briefs look and feel awesome. I mean the plastic is really crinkly and soft. I wonder if they were comparable to the really old Attends? In terms of feeling right now, I say they beat the Mckessons and Attends Waistband hands down. Now I have to wet it and see how long it takes to hold up. Idk..I know the plastic is probably really cheap, but I tend to get turned on by the crinkle of diaper and the feeling. It almost feels like a baby diaper since I can fit into a medium. *sigh* I think I orgasmed when putting one on. I will update you guys further when I wet it. To all who told me not to get it, shame on you. These may very well be my favorite diapers. The only plastic I think that is better and softer are the Mckessons. If you have not tried them, they have the same look as the classic attends with the plastic cover; but they have a longer waistband so their fit is better. Still have the two yellow wetness indicators and the same tapes.