LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Wonderful Convenience Of Nappies !

I am now getting really used to wearing nappies when I am going to be out for some time. I initially started wearing them as a fettish but now their practicality is more important. I was out all day on Saturday and had a nappy on with a baby nappy inside, and palstic pants over the top. It was great to be able to be out from 8am to 5pm and not to have to think about finding a toilet or even needing a nappy change. I really realised how useful there are when a guy stopped his car opposite and asked if I knew where there was a public toilet! I replied that I didn't think there was one nearby.

I even now wear them when I am out with friends as I really don't think they are very noticeable, but I only wet them when I must when in company and if convenient I will use the toilet as I don't use a baby nappy inside as it might make me look very bulky.

I wish I could be nappied at night but can't be as I don't manage to get to sleep when I have them on as I get to "turned on" by them when I am in bed.

It would be good to hear you nappy experiences if you wear them for convenience.

Have fun

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

I wear Depends, etc., for bladder control issues, especially when I know I'll be away from a bathroom for any length of time. Most may regard being incontinent as "inconvenient," but it really isn't if you wear suitable "protection." When I need to go, I just go and no one is any the wiser. For me, that's much more convenient than trying to find a bathroom somewhere, "holding it," or wetting my pants. And even if a bathroom were to be found in a place where you need it, it may not be a very pleasant place. Taking into consideration the time it takes to find a bathroom, plus the time spent in there, wearing diapers is certainly a convenient, much more comfortable -_- alternative.

I always wear when I go to the doctor. I'm always nervous and scared. But Diapers are such a convience, when you are out doing errands you can just use them and not have to look for a public restroom. (Just to change if you need it.) IT's to bad they don't make changing tables for adults in bathrooms, that would be great and a convience too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am now getting really used to wearing nappies when I am going to be out for some time. I initially started wearing them as a fettish but now their practicality is more important. I was out all day on Saturday and had a nappy on with a baby nappy inside, and palstic pants over the top. It was great to be able to be out from 8am to 5pm and not to have to think about finding a toilet or even needing a nappy change. I really realised how useful there are when a guy stopped his car opposite and asked if I knew where there was a public toilet! I replied that I didn't think there was one nearby.

I even now wear them when I am out with friends as I really don't think they are very noticeable, but I only wet them when I must when in company and if convenient I will use the toilet as I don't use a baby nappy inside as it might make me look very bulky.

I wish I could be nappied at night but can't be as I don't manage to get to sleep when I have them on as I get to "turned on" by them when I am in bed.

It would be good to hear you nappy experiences if you wear them for convenience.

Have fun

Richard

Hi Richard

I fully agree that nappies are wonderfully convenient especially when out and about now most public toilets seem to be dissapearing around the country.

As for going to bed in an excited manner, well the only way I managed to deal with that one was to put on a nappy and just forget the turned on bit and concentrate on going to sleep-eventually you will just lose the excitement and fall asleep, may take you one or two nights with less sleep than perhaps you would like but it will happen eventually.

I dont wear for convenience and am always concerned about bulk so would not add another nappy to my existing one because it is definately then noticeable at the rear :badmood:

Have fun in one :beer: