LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl's website taken down?

For those of you on here who are regular's or have been here for a while, I need help with something. Who's the girl who had the website who always posted videos & pics or her wetting & wearing. I had it saved for the longest time but now and just recently scoured the internet looking for her videos. Do any of you happen to remember her name and the name of the site and if you do, has she started another one since. Can't quite figure out why she took it down in the first place. Thanks a bunch.

Im guessing you are talking about Shannon from diapershannon.com. I don't know why she took her site down or if she has a new one. Would like to know as well. Anyone?

Thats it, thank you so much. For the life of me I could not figure out her name. Yeah I don't know why she all of a sudden one day just decided to completely take her site down. She was real strict when it came to owning her own stuff (i.e. pics and stuff). Does anybody on here have any of her videos by chance or know of any place to find them?

• 2 weeks later...

Thats it, thank you so much. For the life of me I could not figure out her name. Yeah I don't know why she all of a sudden one day just decided to completely take her site down. She was real strict when it came to owning her own stuff (i.e. pics and stuff). Does anybody on here have any of her videos by chance or know of any place to find them?

I think I saved one of her videos, but I wouldn't be able to share it with you without Shannon's permission because of copyright laws. (Even though the site no longer exists, the video is still protected by copyright law, and DD prohibits sharing such material.) The one thing that really stood out to me is that she slapped her "watermarks" across her entire photos/videos to the point where it was intrusive into the actual photos/videos she had posted. I understand why some people might watermark freely available content to prove ownership, but this was excessive.

• 1 year later...