LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from South Texas

TnT

Hi, I'm known as TnT to those who have met me elsewhere, and I'm not really experienced with DD myself. Recently though, I've wanted to branch out and meet more people, hopefully including a few general diaper lovers like myself. Although I don't mind the sex appeal, I more do the wearing thing for fun. I'm actually curious how many other people around just kinda hang out as general participators, and nothing much more.

I've only recently watched a little bit of anime, since friends kept pushing it on me and eventually I had a huge list of things to watch. I'm more into cartoons I think, and if I want a good story, I can do the anime. -3- But hey, thanks for stoppin' by, and I'll stick around for a little and see what's up!

Nice to meet you! We have a lot of similar interests, actually, and my primary partner is from a tiny town in texas (granbury). :3 so you have an easy friend, if you'd like. I've been sitting around in zebra striped footy pajamas playing a heavily modded game of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion all night, actually.

Granbury huh? Funny, I was just in Dallas last weekend for a pony convention. Unfortunately, it's still a 7 hour drive, so that's a bit of a killer, heh. Also, Oblivion? Good choice. That was my personal favorite of the series! Oh, and those pajamas sound adorable -3-