LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Johnny Jumper

I have made a working prototype. Its a blast plus it can double as a swing. I posted a video under the video side of the site. I had a blast so far making it and hope to spend lots of time in it infront of my tv either watching tv or playing games. http://www.dailydiapers.com/vids/play/Other/Adult_Johnny_Jumper_prototype

I recorded it using my phone in the vertical position I too was disappointed in the orientation as well. As for the contruction I used steel galvanized pipe half inch by 18 inches and half inch 24 inches and four 90 degree elbows. On one end of one pipe i had ground down the threading and hammered it into the 90 degree elbow. I bought 2 yellow 2 inch tow straps that were each 30 feet in lenth. I used every bit of the strap. I bought strong thread and had stitched everything so far. As for the spring up above the seat I used a 30 inch galvanized pipe with two U bolts and end caps for the pipe. For the spring I used a 140 pound garage door spring cut in half. And yes I broke grabbity. Right now I have mine designed for a 10 foot ceiling however I am going to make it adjustable for other heights by sewing the straps that connect the seat to the spring for other ceiling heights.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried my hand at a Johnny Jumper and used it in a few videos, but my sewing skills were severely lacking. It looks like you used rubber bungee cords for the spring action? That might be a little dangerous. I've had them break all too many times.