LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Tip

I thought I would post this. As an Ab, i've always wanted a BIG Crib to sleep in, and knowing that the are way to expensive for me. I tried to be creative to find something to have a crib affect. When by gooly I think i found it. I went to my local Walmart and in the childrens department where the sell cribs, I found a bed railing that can be used on the side of the bed (so the child doesn't fall out). this one is made by safty first and it can be used anywhere. For instance, I can put it on my couch. it looks really cute.. the railing is a good size, I got 2 of them (cause i gots a queen bed). When I pushed my bed up to the wall and put the railings on the bed (by the way all i have to do is slide it under the natress, very easy and if i get any vistors i can quickly remove the railing and put them under my bed).

Anyway~ i think this is a very inexpensive way to create the baby crib feeling. If you want to see what it looks like I can take a picture of it..

Baby Angel

P.s.~ Miss you Daddy

I thought I would post this. As an Ab, i've always wanted a BIG Crib to sleep in, and knowing that the are way to expensive for me. I tried to be creative to find something to have a crib affect. When by gooly I think i found it. I went to my local Walmart and in the childrens department where the sell cribs, I found a bed railing that can be used on the side of the bed (so the child doesn't fall out). this one is made by safty first and it can be used anywhere. For instance, I can put it on my couch. it looks really cute.. the railing is a good size, I got 2 of them (cause i gots a queen bed). When I pushed my bed up to the wall and put the railings on the bed (by the way all i have to do is slide it under the natress, very easy and if i get any vistors i can quickly remove the railing and put them under my bed).

Anyway~ i think this is a very inexpensive way to create the baby crib feeling. If you want to see what it looks like I can take a picture of it..

Baby Angel

P.s.~ Miss you Daddy

Great tip angel. Full sized adult cribs are enormous-and even if you can make one,you still have to hide it from people who dont understand.

Great tip angel. Full sized adult cribs are enormous-and even if you can make one,you still have to hide it from people who dont understand.

awesome, but even building something of your own out of wood that can go along your bed would be awesome,

it wouldn't be hard, just like building a fence (i still live at home so I can't do that) but good for anyone who wants to.

I just wouldn't want my parents to walk in on in the night for some reason and see that i'm sleeping in a crib - that'd scare them more than any other weird thing i've ever done. I and I'm a FREAK! :D

awesome, but even building something of your own out of wood that can go along your bed would be awesome,

it wouldn't be hard, just like building a fence (i still live at home so I can't do that) but good for anyone who wants to.

I just wouldn't want my parents to walk in on in the night for some reason and see that i'm sleeping in a crib - that'd scare them more than any other weird thing i've ever done. I and I'm a FREAK! :D

Oh, I can build anything I desire, even of metal. I just prefer not to ,until I have a little girl/diaper slave to cage.

I'm a Dad,not the one going IN the thing. :P