LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been very busy.

All this planing has cut into my mothering time. I love to cloth diaper him but have been using bambino diapers on him. But for me it is not just the same. My daughter who has finally started to warm up to our relationship is spending a lot of time at the house. So I have had to hide most of his baby things. I have 2 washers one is just for soaking diapers. But if she saw a load of diapers it would be well hard to explain. Funny how some things are for me. I still use plastic pants over them. But since she is staying at are house helping me make arrangements is nice but it has cut into my mothering him. Thank god she is going home this weekend to her own house that is a about 100 miles from mine. But it has been nice that she is accepting us getting married. When she leaves this weekend I am going to keep him in diapers all weekend. Plus dress him in only baby outfits.

• Like 2

Annee!

Thanks for posting this and also for having the courage to still be here and beat back the trolls and ogres that post or send messages in significantly 'less then poor taste' and who show poor judgment. Coming back means you win and they loose! :thumbsup::D so keep up the good work.

I know you're busy, and I hope you have a great time this weekend. I just wish there were more mommy type like you because there are many people out there who wold appreciate someone as accepting and caring and 'fun' ;) as you. It's still fun to follow along with your adventures.

Good luck and keep on keeping on, and keep us updates on your fun!

{{{{{{{huggies!!!}}}}

• Like 1