LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How interactive is your mommy or daddy?

Daddy'sbabyboo

My Mummy puts me in nappies and plastic pants and change me when I'm wet. She has once given me a bottle and I've sucked on her breast while in a nappy.

Sometimes it can feel a little hollow when I'm put in a nappy and left alone, so if I could change anything it would be that she was involved more when I'm wearing. Talking to me like a youngster, telling me why I'm wearing a nappy/plastic pants and encouraging me to wet it.

Lots of cuddles and strokes too.

If my post above sounded like I was unhappy, I certainly did nt mean it to.

I'll always be grateful that my g/f accepts my AB/DL side and even if we never progress past what we currently have, I know I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful woman as a partner :)

Karen who is one of my story mums that I mentioned in the topic Play age as my answer under the question Do your have recurring characters that show up in your fantasies? I would say that she is a bit interactive because she plays with me even after she had finished changing my nappies when I have done a wee or a poop. My mum would blow raspberries on my tummy, play peek-a-boo along with tickling me and tracing my features lightly with her fingers