LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room Raiders

I was watching MTV the other day, and Room Raiders was on. The show where people pick someone to go out with by searching three people's bedrooms. Well, it was an old episode, and featured a girl that had been in one of the series of Real World. I think her name was Robin.

Anyway, Robin had searched the rooms of these three guys. One had a baby pillow on his bed, and she kept talking about it and said that she liked the fact that he had it and still slept with it.

When she had finished searching their rooms, the guys got the opportunity to search her hotel room. They were in the bathroom, and were looking through the rubbish bin. I was only half watching it because I was on the computer as well, but I saw something blue, and they lifted out of the bin with tongs. I heard one guy say 'Is this a diaper?'. Of course as soon as I heard that, I looked up, and it was the blue thing again.

Then they moved on and the girl came into the room. She didn't end up choosing the guy with the baby pillow.

I'm not sure. All I know is that it was the episode in which the girl was called Robin. She was in one series of Real World. I can't remember which one. It was a city beginning with 'S'. I will look it up on IMDb, to see if I can find anything.

Edit: I think her name was Robin Hibbard and she was in the San Diego series of Real World. IMDb doesn't have Room Raiders listed on her profile.

I'm not sure. All I know is that it was the episode in which the girl was called Robin. She was in one series of Real World. I can't remember which one. It was a city beginning with 'S'. I will look it up on IMDb, to see if I can find anything.

Edit: I think her name was Robin Hibbard and she was in the San Diego series of Real World. IMDb doesn't have Room Raiders listed on her profile.

I saw it they were grossed out by a maxi pad, which i dont see why they have to go as far as to dig through the trash.

but it would be interesting if they went trough a AB/Dl personds room.

http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:XEeev4...en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Robin from "The Real World: San Diego" goes through college fraternity brothers: Tim, Ashish, and Scott's rooms. She decides to go out with Bible bearing holy boy Tim, over hole in the wall Ashish, and hole-in-one golf lover Scott. At the end, Scott says he wasn't upset that he wasn't picked, but that he is considering kicking Tim out of the house.

Episode Number: 431 Season Num: 4 First Aired: Friday January 7, 2005