LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Jamies- Best suppliers?

BlakeJordan

I'm looking for a few different styles, preferably all with snap crotchet or zipper access for diaper changes.

I also need material that is very soft, even after multiple washings.

Looking for a few different cuts. Short sleeve, long sleeve,- extra warm, medium, cool, and different weights.

Need options on prints, some baby prints, but some solids also.

Would like durable feet, and a good fit-- accurate sizing.

I'm about 5 ft. 10. 165.

Would like average price around $40 or less.

Trying to get about 7-8- really bad body circulation- even worse foot circulation.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks!

Blake.

I used to sell footies with options, but it's been years. Had to stop after my seamstress literally just stopped sewing and said she wasn't doing it any more. I can sew but my skills aren't that good. We used to offer double layers of fleece and a rubberized grip on the feet, sounds like that's what you'd need.

I used to sell footies with options, but it's been years. Had to stop after my seamstress literally just stopped sewing and said she wasn't doing it any more. I can sew but my skills aren't that good. We used to offer double layers of fleece and a rubberized grip on the feet, sounds like that's what you'd need.

$40 is awfully cheap, even if you were talking just your usual adult sleeper without diaper access and with low-end foot materials - though bulk might make it worth while.

I've gone with a couple more expensive sleepers in past, but the cost/quality wasn't there.

I could go up slightly but ya, I'm trying to get 7-10. That's $400-$500 at $40-$50.

Re. The double fleece- ya. Sounds exactly like what I need. Would be nice.

If you know of anyone, let me know.

Thanks!

-Blake-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I often get my footies at pajamacity.com, they are a little on the spendy side but they have the sizes I need (I am plus sized) and their pjs are durable I wear them a lot and they hold up well in the 5 years I have been ordering for them I have yet to have a pair totally ware-out.