LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting A Girl Friend

well i am a DL but want to get a girl friend for a regular relationship. Iv had one before but she "did all the work" as i like to put it. She asked me out and we went out for a month but then broke up because we didnt have too much in common. other then this i havnt had much expirence. I dont know what to do to meet girls, do i just walk up to then and say hi? do i flirt? im at a loss, if i could get any advice that would be cool, i know this seems like a geeky post, but i guess thats cus it is lol :P

Well Wolfwood, I think it's safe to say you'll get about a gajillion posts saying "just be yourself" and "be patient" and all that. That is true to a large extent, but it depends what you're looking for - no pun intended, lol! For a start, take the clubbing scenario, going up and chatting to women; I've always found that very hard to do, but on the other hand, I met a great woman I ended up seeing for a year and a half. My personal advice would be not to get involved with anyone from work, but to just go out and be more sociable, put yourself out there, and try and find some common ground with, say, a friend of a friend. Y'know, like "Oh, you're into them as well yeah?" or "seen any good films recently?" Be prepared to have some opinions behind the questions you're asking as well. No good asking that last one and then having someone ask you, only for you to say "Err... well, not really. Just wondered y'know... <shuffle feet>". But then hey, if you were to be like me, you'd be happy being single. Still, I'm in a decent job, doing what I like, and at the end of the day it's about contentment - which covers a whole bunch of issues, not just women / money / job, etc. Enjoy life - and grab it by the balls!

to be honest, i rather have the girl ask me. call me lazy but im not good at asking questions. and that for anything in life, im an answer kind of guy i like to provide answers, not questions.

now i have never had a gf, but i do know what they want. basically they do want you to be you, not some show where you play another guy, sadly that will cost you in the end ;) i learned that in a friendship.

also girls want you to be the protector, basically they want a guy that has goals and plan to achive them, they dont want a 'loser' whop will sponge off them. they want a guy that will help them and listen.

also be sure about yourself, dont talk yourself down like a negetive person, downers are never welcomed by anyone cause their no fun, they never trust themselves and they often depend on others.

most importantly, i say love yourself first. NEVER EVER be dependant on another person, I can honestly say I'm 100% indendant, and is capable of being alone and still enjoy myself without needing to be with another person.

but dont fret dude, no one is that good at baiting a mate, it takes times to get the right person and when you do, you'll know.

now i have never had a gf, but i do know what they want. basically they do want you to be you, not some show where you play another guy, sadly that will cost you in the end ;) i learned that in a friendship.

Remember never take advice from someone who has NO experience, you don't ask a non driver for driving lessons!!! :drive1:

I had a girlfriend once and i even got to look in here underwear draw!!!

On a finaly note never go out with anygirl that wears bad clothes...will be no point stealing them.

:o are you sure youre not a postal worker belinda?

:Crylol: No i'm not a postal wo*ker

i'm just wondering if he became a postal wo*ker he could steal their posts and get to know them that way...all that personal info...would know what they liked before he said hi

Alex Nappy's five tips for getting dates and doing well on them!

1. Be confident but not arrogant. Always appear comfortable in your surroundings and your appearance even if you aren't, from my experience very few girls dig the insecurity thing.

2. Don't try to fake anything. Be exactly who you are and nothing more, although I'd save the diaper thing till later! If you try to act what you consider to be cooler than you are then chances are you'll be caught out. Besides, how can you build a relationship without trust?

3. Groom yourself. The musky scent of bodily odour does nothing for anyone, make sure to have a good wash and deodourise before attempting any date! Also try to keep in tact with shaving. Don't overdress to impress either, just make it a little smarter than you'd normally wear, no need in overdoing things.

4. Remember that there aren't any leagues. Any man can get any woman to go out with him, in theory. Just try to approach the girl you find most attractive and approachable, don't necessarily look for a quiet girl or go for someone you consider less attractive but easier to achieve. Chances are you don't have a better chance with someone less attractive than you do with someone more attractive, just go for a girl who suits you.

5 Treat the girl with respect. Be a gentleman at all times and try and realise any boundaries in conversation or contact not to cross. Don't just talk about yourself and don't just listen to what she has to say, make sure the conversation is engaging and entertaining for both parties.

Alex where ya bin all me life :lol:

No being serious those rules you posted are excellent and a good guide to what men should do when they meet women.

Being yourself and not faking things is the main one and the most important really

men do have it rough sometimes but if there is an attraction between two parties then it should go ok.

brilliant post Alex well done !!!!