LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy

Welcome to the forum. Just continue to look around and read some of the responses to other questions and that should help in your quest of further knowledge. Or, just ask questions as you get to learn the different areas.

I agree. The boards are definately a great source of information and anything that you are not entirely sure on take with you to live chat and ask away. The majority of the members on here are great fun and very helpful. Good luck and have fun. :thumbsup:
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a great relationship with my sissy baby, but I'm new to this. Hints and tips beyond caring and understanding would be appreciated. Thanks for your help so far, I've been reading the boards for some time now.

Hello NewMommy. One tip I can give you, is to decide what you want out of this type of play. What excites you? Where do you want to take this play? Is your sissy baby leading you, or are you going to lead him into the direction and style of play. You need to do what feels good for you, even if that's not exactly what your sissy baby was expecting. Take him in a direction that tests his limits, humiliate him and enjoy yourself as you watch you sissy baby grow. Keeping you happy is your sissy baby's job and trust me, he will enjoy it as well.

pinkpottiepants