LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips/Ideas for a gamemode

NOW I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND REALLY DUMB, BUT THIS IS JUST SOME IDEAS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHAT PEOPLE WANT!!!!!

I am trying to make a game mode in garrys mod that is a kids vs adults battle. I just wanted to see if I could get some ideas/help on it.

Now I understand not everyone has garrys mod, so I have been thinking about just making it into its own game mod. That way as long as your have some source game, like half life 2, you can play it. The only problem is I am not fully skilled in that and it would take more time. Now if someone else knows how and we could team up that would be great. To be honest I would love to see a ab/dl related game on the source engine in 3D. I am sorta tired of the whole rpg maker games and also I feel we need more games.

Adults:

------------------------------

Weapons:

>Melee: Giant Paddle/Justice hammer/Ruler/Belt

>Main: Really need some ideas!!!

>Grenades: (F.O.A.) Grenade

Classes:

>Need Ideas!!!!

Effects:

>(F.O.A.) Grenade: Grows target and slows them down.

Kids:

------------------------------

Weapons:

>Melee: Bat,lollipop, Baby Rattle

>Main: Slingshot, Water-gun, Nerf-gun

>Grenades: (F.O.Y.) Fountain of youth balloon/Jar, Diaper

Classes:

>Baby: Major damage and Regression opponents

>Kid: Snipers maybe *Nerf-gun or slingshot*

>toddlers: Fast opponents

Effects:

>Diaper: Slows down target and causes acid damage or just cause acid damage

>(F.O.Y.)Balloon/jar: Regresses target and causes them to take more damage.

Gamemode ideas:

-------------------------------------------------------------

> Candy rush: Was thinking the kids would tr and claim all the candy, while the adults would try to prevent them.

>TDM: Just normal TDM but with a funny twist to it ;P

>Need some more Ideas

Other Ideas:

---------------------------------------------------------------

>I am thinking about making everything normal damage unless you get a power up to do regressions/progressions.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

You can add me here on steam and we can chat: Steam Community :: doctoroctekrattypus # school

You can post ideas here in the post.

If you want to help model or code add me on steam and we can get chatting.

P.S.: Before I do ANYTHING, I want to know if you guys would actually join. I have spent a lot of my hard earned money and time setting/installing servers and making models for our community. I have gotten nothing in return though. I am not asking for money or anything, I just would like too see them actually get used. I mean I have been sitting here asking people what they would like to see and so far I have not received to much info in the past. I am just really close to shutting down everything and deleting everything I ever made.

A little off topic, but why do you have VAC ban(s) on record?

From: Steam >> Account Issues >> Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) System >> Valve Anti-Cheat System (VAC):

"If a user connects to a VAC-Secured server from a computer with identifiable cheats installed, the VAC system will ban the user from playing on VAC-Secured servers in the future"

"You will not be banned by the VAC system unless you login to a VAC-secure server with a cheat installed on your computer."

Its pretty clear: he played on a server with cheats installed / available from the machine he was playing on.

P.S.: Before I do ANYTHING, I want to know if you guys would actually join. I have spent a lot of my hard earned money and time setting/installing servers and making models for our community. I have gotten nothing in return though. I am not asking for money or anything, I just would like too see them actually get used. I mean I have been sitting here asking people what they would like to see and so far I have not received to much info in the past. I am just really close to shutting down everything and deleting everything I ever made.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...