LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Journal of a New Experience

Hi, I'm Neith. I live outside a large city in a small tourist town. I work as a guide to the local sites. I am engaged to a beautiful woman, we are waiting for the government to let us get married, but for all intensive purposes, we are married. I like to think we have a fairly normal life, we are finally pulling ahead of our pay check to pay check living style, and we had our first vacation that was actually more then a day trip. (We went to Spain.) We had saved up for that trip for the last five years. It was awesome.

• Like 1

Well, it happened this morning. We had gotten up, and did our daily run. (This is a REALLY weird run in diapers, let me tell you that.) We got back home, and well I had to do a number 2 so like most of yesterday, I just kind of flirted with it, before chickening out. Well, right as I was about to chicken out, I gave one more push, and well lets say I was not ready for it to happen.

• Like 1

Well I am home, and back in panties. The weekend was fun, and it did help bring us a little closer, which was cool. Is me wearing going to be an everyday thing, no, not really. Although it was nice to be diapered on the way back home. There is a big chunk of the road where there really is no place to stop, and I can not stop drinking tea or water, and that part of the trip was so relaxing this time round.

• Like 2