LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

"Well.. I guess not. But you had two! So I'm still okay." She chuckled and played with his hair. " No no. Just leave it. I mean I don't mind and I'm sure you feel really comfortable in it and all."

She looked at him as he blushed. "You know I always thought that you look really cute when u blush."

This comment only made Jordan blush even harder. His face like it was gonna burn off. It was so bad that he threw himself forward and buried it into Allison's lap. His voice was muffled, but he said, "It is comfy... But I always have a hard time putting it on myself..." It was true, the tapes of the diaper were barely holding and were incredibly loose.

Jordan felt her finger intrude into his waist line and felt his heart skip. This was what he always wanted but it seemed so real now; so scary. Shaking nervously, he swallowed a few times and nodded, not speaking a word in reply, just shaking nervously as he just agreed to allow the love of his life to see him naked for the first time.

Allison smiled slightly. She gently laid him down and adjusted his diaper making sure it was nice and snug. Even though she did about it quickly, her cheeks were burning hot as she touched him in areas she's never touched him in before. "T-there we are. B-better?"

Jordan kept his eyes glued on a specific spot on the ceiling, his cheeks boiling hot. When he felt the diaper close back up he smiled weakly but didn't return Allison's gaze, "Well... You technically... Changed my..." In a very small, scared voice he whispered, "diapee..."

Allison covered her mouth, stifling her giggles when he said 'diapee'. She really was quite childish sometimes but she found the baby talk to be adorable. "It's cute when you say that." She laid her head on his tummy. "You make a cute baby Jordy."

Mustering up as much courage as he could, Jordan forced himself to ask, "So... If I wanted to wear diapers from time to time around here... You wouldn't mind?" He stroked Allison's hair soothingly, waiting for a reply, despite everything, loving the position they were in currently.

"Allison..." Jordan began. He wanted to ask her so many things. Will you baby me? Change my diapers? Nurse me? But he was so afraid to ask. Tha day had been filled with so many emotional moments that he didn't want to risk it all going downhill, "....I love you..." He finished gently.

Sighing, he mustered up some courage, "Simetimes I like to use my diaper for what they're made for... Not all the time but sometimes.... And I like to suck on bottles and pacifiers.... And of course since I'm a baby at times I have to wear a bib or I get food all over my clothes.... I think that's a big enough confession..." His heart was hammering fast, "Now I know you're burning with more questions, so you should ask them..."

Allison looked up at him. Her eyes lit up. She looked like a little girl who had just gotten a new doll or baby that she could take care of. Her smile was as wide as it could go. "Oh Jordan. That sounds absolutely wonderful! You sure you don't mind me doing all those?"

She sat up and tied up her hair. "There's nothing's more I'd love to do right now than baby my best friend."

Jordan swallowed three or four times, trying to comprehend the idea that Allison had actually said yes. He couldn't believe this! His face broke into a smile and he leaned up and pecked her on the lips, "Thank you..." He whispered. Before falling on his back on the couch.

Unsure of how exactly to go about this, Jordan took a deep breath and stuck the tip of his thumb in his mouth.

Allison squealed with joy. She wasn't use to seeing Jordan act so cutely childish. Cause usually she acts like the child with him. She was so use to him taking of her that she wanted to do the same. She was excited of course. She loved babies and her best friend being one is like double the awesomeness.

"Oh no Jordan. Thank YOU." She couldn't wait to start babying him.

Jordan stared up at her for a long time, his cheeks red and his legs fidgeting uncomfortably. Finally he removed his thumb, "I need help... I don't really, know what to do here..." Thinking for a moment he continued, "Iguess, I guess you can treat me like you would your niece, but like a boy though; please don't put me in one of those tacky dresses you gave her..." He winked at her nervously.

She rolled her eyes. "Tacky huh?" She sat on top of him and held his face, nuzzling his nose. "You are such a cute baby! Now I definitely want your kids." She said smirking. "Well then sweetheart. I'm not sure yet what to do either. Usually babies need constant attention and cry for what they want.

Jordan stuck his tongue out before his blush returned more powerful than ever as she mentioned wanting his babies. This was quickly passed over as Jordan couldn't help but tease her, "So, I wanna act more like you?"

"Hey!" She pouts and crosses her arms. "I don't act like a baby! I am a bit childish but only around you. Just act like how a real baby would. I'm sure you've done it." She looks at him. "I'm still new to this but I'm enjoying every minute of it."

Jordan took a deep breath. He couldn't think of anything else he could do, so he decided to feed his best friends love for this by crawling on the ground. His big diapered bottom floated in the air behind him as he circled the table a couple times.

Jordan didn know if he had th ability to blush any harder than he already was, so he tried to relax and just enjoy what was happening. He plopped down on his diapered bottom and began to suck on the pacifier, before crawling into the bedroom and sitting at the base of the bed; before long he began to act like a toddler would, and tried to pull himself up onto the bed, pulling the covers down as he did so.

Jordan smirked, having Alli right where he wanted her. He pulled himself up and into Allison's arms, knocking her backwards so she was laying on the bed with him on top. That's when he began to plant her face with tiny baby-like kisses before resting his head under her chin, like a baby sleeping on his mommys stomach.

Jordan was a little tired. It had been a busy day of emotions and moving and he still hadn't had any lunch. Thought that meal could wait. "It's just been a long day... A very long, wonderful day... Maybe the best day of my life. I'm kind of sleepy..." As he spoke those words, Jordan's eyes seemed to have drifted closed and he fell asleep while resting gently on top of Allison.