LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

Jordan saw his beloved smile and knew the week had been a good one! All of a sudden he felt even more weak, and he felt himself leaning over Allison's shoulder and vomiting down her back. His stomach felt in knots and he genuinely felt horribly sick.

"Oh Jordan.." She said as she rubbed his gently. "Are u alright? You don't feel too good huh?"

She led him to her bedroom and laid him down on her bed and wiped the vomit from his mouth. "There there now, love. I think maybe u ate something bad and that's why u were crying so much last night."

Jordan could only groan as he was carried into the other room. He felt so groggy and of of place, as if his brain was trying to figure out the differences between adult and baby thoughts!

"I'm sorry sweetie..." He choked weakly, trembling as he tried to lean up.

"Shhhh darling. You just rest now. I gave u some castor oil a few hours a ago. So it should work in a while cause your diaper's still clean."

She laid next to him and stroked his hair gently. "My poor baby." She cooed and fussed over him

Jordan groaned and tried to stretch some; his muscles fel like they were on fire. "No... No diapers Allison... I want undie wear!" His babyish lisp came out unexpectsntly and he whimpered in frustration, tears falling down his cheeks, "Am I baby or gwown up?" He asked in a frustrated tone.

• 1 year later...

"Right... West..." And that is exactly what Jordan did. He rested on and off for several days, and after a while the remaining effects of the hypnotism wore off almost completely. His voice returned to normal, but sometimes he misspoke an "R" word. His ability to use the toilet was still a problem though. A week of diapers really messed up his system, as well as the diapers he wore.

Allison took good care of him while he was sick. She did everything for him such as feeding him and changing his diapers when he needed it. She did all of it and didn't mind any. She loved him that much.

Jordan smiled and served her a plate of fresh eggs and a glass of orange juice. "So, I was wondering if you were okay with going out tonight maybe?" He asked softly, avoiding her eyes, "I figured you deserve a peaceful night after taking such good care of me for so long."

Allison started to eat her breakfast and smiled at how good it tasted. "Mmm! This tastes even better!" She said as she looked up at Jordan. "Ooooh a date night huh? That sounds great. We could have a lovely dinner and maybe go watch a movie or something later." She replied.

"Actually, I was thinking we could just go to the park! And spend the day walking around. How does that sound?" Jordan smiled and pressed his hand on his crotch, "Uh, it feels dry. Do you want to check?"

Alli smiled and nodded. "The park sounds great, love." She said as she got up and went over to him. She stuck two fingers down the front of his diaper and looked at him. "Yep, it's still dry." She said and kissed his cheek

Jordan stood there for a moment, staring at his beloved and decided to be bold. He took her by the waist and pulled her close, and began to kiss her passionately on the lips, lifting her up into his arms.