LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

Theresa didn't expect this and just stood there. "Well I was just going to get my daughter. Sorry if I'm interrupting..."

"Oh um sis! It's not what you think this is uh.. Well.. "Alli was at a lost of words. She was more concerned about Jordan though because this was his secret.

Jordan just sat there , his super thick diaper clearly exposed out of the holes of his white onesie which contrasted his deeply red face tremendously. "I...I..." Jordan stood up and quickl went into the empty guest room and closed and locked the door behind him, deeply mortified.

"Jordan.... " Allison felt bad for him. "Well Theresa." She explained everything to her sister.

About how Jordan wanted to be babied because he had a rough childhood before being adopted into their family.

Theresa nodded, strangely understanding all this. "Oh I've read about this stuff. He's an infantilst I see. Well I thought he looked kind of cute in that outfit."

Allison was shocked. "There's actually a term for it and all? I'm surprised! Jordan!" She quickly knocked on the guest room door. "It's okay baby. Theresa understands. Strangely more than me!"

Jordan sniffled and looked up at the door. He had taken his diaper off already and was just sitting in his open onesie. Did Theresa understand truly? Not thinking clearly, he opened the door and stood there partially nude in front of them. "R...really?"

Theresa went over behind her sister. "Really. So you want to be babied by my sister. I see no wrong in that. You've always been taking care of her and she says she wants to do the same. I think you make a cute baby."

Allison smiled happily and hugged Jordan. "Isn't this great Jordy? I was really surprised at first but this is awesome!" She then looked down and blushed hotly. "Ahhh! Jordan! Put on a diaper!" She covered her eyes. Theresa chuckled. "Aww the cute baby has to wear a diapey!"

Jordan blushed and quickly went over and picked us diaper up off the floor, Bendinf over and showing his bare booty to the two girls awkwardly. " I sorry... I took it off cuz I was shy..." He whispered, covering his front with the unfolded diaper, which revealed a couple yellow spots on the inside of it.

Theresa chuckled and helped him put it on. "You always were my cute baby brother Jordan. I loved babysitting u and Alli back in the day.

"Is it over? Did he put his diaper back on sis?" Alli said still covering her eyes.

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Seriously Allison u gotta grow up baby sister. It's just Jordan."

Jordan couldn't speak. He coildnt believe the person he considered to be his older sister was changing his diaper! He always looked up to Theresa because she always took such care of him. Now here she was, diapering him!

"Thanks Tee...." He whispered, using his nickname for Theresa that he called her from childhood.

Jordan blushed and kissed Allison's cheek, "This is just been an overwhelming couple of days is all... I don't really know how to process it all.p tears began to freely flow down his cheeks as his manly pride shattered completely and his bottled up emotions exploded outward.

"Oh baby." Allison said as she snuggled into him. "It's been an amazing couple of days for me."

Theresa smiled. "Guessing from all this you finally confessed your feelings to him huh Alli? I'm glad. I can't wait till the day of your marriage." She came and hugged the both of them. "Isn't our family awesome?"

Jordan sniffled and kept his eyes glued on Allison's feet, trying not to make eye contact with her. He felt too embarrassed. "What's supposed to happen now Allison..." He whispered anxiously, holding her tightly, feeling a overjoyed in his heart that he was accepted so lovingly.

"We spend the rest of our lives together. Forever." Allison said happily.

"Well sis since you babysit Sally so often it's only fair that I babysit my baby brother hmm?" T said.

"Well okay sis. I don't see why not." Alli looked up at him. "Is it alright with you, love?"

Jordan smiled at Theresa and thought about t for a moment. It would be no different from when they were kids. There was a period growing up when Jordan was living with their family and he went through a bed wetting phase. He was so embarrassed, he never told Allison, but since her parents knew and weren't always home at night, Theresa took primary care of him when it came to changings.

" I'd love that.." He whispered gently, smiling at Theresa knowingly.

As if on cue, Sally began crying from her fold up crib in the bedroom, hearing her mommys voice somewhere but unable to locate it.

"I think she hears you..." Jordan whispered with a smile, holding Allison's hand tightly, "I had a lot lf fun with my baby cousin..."

Jordan smiled down at Allison, "Or a little Allison..: you know it's a 50/50...." He kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much...." He shifted a little bit in his diaper and watched Theresa and Sally.

Sally's tears faded immediately and she embraced Theresa tightly, cuddling against her lovingly. "Momma!" She said coherently for the first time, "Momma momma!"

"Congratulations Theresa," Jordan said with a bright smile. It had been a tough time for everyone callig bets on who would be the chosen parent that Sally would name, but it appeared Jordan and Theresa's husband at lost.

They conversed for a while longer before it was just Allison and Jordan alone again. "What a crazy day..." Jordan said, slumping on the couch and pulling Allison on topic him.

Jordan's blushed return and he smiled sheepishly, "I think you've earned a little..." He laid back on the couch with Allison on top of him, "I guess maybe we could start practicing for when we're married..." He whispered seductively, "If you'd like..." He moved his hands down Allison's thigh, very soft and sensually.

"I'm just getting... You... Ready..." Jordan said in between kisses, squeezing her tightly from behind and breathing heavily. His heart rate had increased rapidly and he was desperately tearing at the back of Alisons shirt, wanting it out of the way, "You did..." He whispered seductivelly, "amazing, wiping me clean..."