LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

Allison waved goodbye to him and gave him a flying kiss. "See you later Jordy!" She got up and went to take a shower then she opened her curtains revealing the dark clouds which she instantly worried. "I hope Jordan comes back soon"

But the storm brew fast. It was dark and the wind blew hard as the rain pelted down heavily along with thunder and lighting crashing and booming. It was really quite a storm. Allison quickly hid in her closet where she felt safest and hugged her knees while waiting for her best friend/ boyfriend to come back. She sniffed slightly and buried her face in her knees.

Jordan got in and out of the grocery store in a major hurry, soaking wet and carrying lots of bags. He sped home, narrowly avoiding several collisions before stopping at the apartment building. Foregoing the bags, he sprinted upstairs and fumbled to get the door open.

"Alli!" He called out, running into the bedroom. "Alli!" He opened the closet and pulled her close, rubbing her back and hushing her, "It's okay... It's okay I'm here sweetie.."

Jordan whispered to her softly and lovingly, "I know... It's okay sweetie... You don't like the storms I know..." He leaned down and kissed her multiple times, "Jordy is here... I'm right here... Give me one minute." He released her momentarily to strip down mostly naked besides his partially dry boxers and pulled her right back, "No reason you have to be soaked too..."

She blushed hotly as she was hugging his almost completely naked body. But his body heat that radiated felt nice and warm. "You're so warm Jordy." She snuggled him and kissed his neck.

She then looked up at him with her tear stained cheeks. "I love you so much."

"I always knew I was a hottie..." He replied cheekily, pulling Allison towards the bed and laying down with her, "I love you too baby... Just lay here with me and relax... I'll keep you safe; always..." He stroked his fingers through her hair, planting kisses on the back of her head constantly.

Jordan blushed and smiled at her, "And you're all mine... Never again do I have to deal with guys staring at you and gawking at you... I get to tell them you are my girlfriend..." Jordan leaned forward and kissed her lovingly, and pressed his lips on her neck.

She squirmed slightly as it tickled her slightly. "Same goes to me. Do u realize how many girls look at u and try to get your attention? They act all helpless when they're not and knowing you you'll always help cause you're just too nice."

Jordan rolled his eyes and smiled, "I sense some jealousy missy... Dot worry, never again will I help a damsel in distress besides you my beautiful princess... Because I love you! And I always will!" He kissed her mouth again and rubbed his hand up her side.

She wrapped her arms around his body and after a few minutes of making out the doorbell rang. "Oh my god! That must be Theresa. I forgot I promised to babysit little Sally today. " She sat up and then fixed up her clothes and face. "Okay I'll get the door and you...... put on some clothes."

Jordan jumped to his feet and quickly put on some shorts and a shirt, goig out to join his girlfriend. He smiled at Theresa and waved, "Hey there T!" He greeted, giving her a hug, "It's good to see you... Hey Sally!" He smiled awkwardly at the baby girl and took the diaper bag from her mother.

Theresa smiled and gave Sally to Allison. "Alright Sally. Mommy's gonna go run some errands while u stay here with Aunt Alli and Uncle Jordy okay! bye bye now!" And so she left and then Allison turned to Jordan. "Well then I guess it's just the three of us." She said as she cooed at Sally. "Hi baby girl! Oh you've gotten so big now since the last time I babysat you!"

Sally giggled and gave Allison a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek, her brown curls bouncing in front of her eyes. The girl wasn't old enough, or was too stubborn, to say anything coherent but she loved giving love and adoration to everyone! She was dressed in blue tights and a purple flower dress. Her diaper bulge was evident.

"Yeah..." Jordan said awkwardly; for imitating a baby himself, Jordan always found it uncomfortable to be around babies, never quite sure what to do. This was something Allison knew quite well about him.

Jordan glanced at the little baby nervously and shook his head, "She uh... Looks comfortable in your arms love... Look how happy she is! No need to fill our home with more tears than necessary!" He smiled at Allison nervously.

She shook her head and giggled. "Oh come now Jordan. You know Sally isn't picky when it comes to people. Come now." She gave Sally to Jordan to hold. "She'll be perfectly fine plus you'll need the practice." She winked at him playfully.

Jordan begrudgingly took the laughing baby and held her awkwardly, both of his hands under her arm pits while staring at her. "She... Just keeps staring at me ally..." He muttered, not quite sure what to do, "Why... Why don't you take her?" He said, feeling resigned.

"I think she finds you funny. Nope! Not now. Just hold her, she won't cry I'm sure of it. Just imagine she's a mini me. I mean my sister always said I kinda look like her." She smiles happily and helps him to hold Sally properly. "There we are."

Jordan was now cradling baby Sally, who was gurgling and giggling happily, and looking at Allison anxiously. "It's just... I'm better at playing a baby than playing with a baby..." He trailed off nervously, before sitting down awkwardly.

Jordan thought for a moment and looked at the bedroom where all his stuff was stored. Smiling, light bulb clicked on in his own head; a chance to give Allison the baby experience she wanted and a chance for him to fully indulge his fantasies.

"That's a great idea sweetie!" He replied, a wide smile on his face, " But I'm not holding back' you're getting the full baby experience!"

Jordan went into the bedroom and brought out his thickest diaper, as well as a plain, white onesie and a pacifier and dropped it on the couch next to Allisonx before stripping down to his boxers. "Put Sally in her carrier silly... I can't diaper myself... I wust a baby!" He cooed softly; laying on his back on the floor.

"Awww my baby boy." She placed Sally in her carrier and she went over to him and sat down in front of him. "Oh sweetheart you need a diapey!" She took off his boxers and slid the diaper underneath him and taped it up nice and snug. After that she dressed him in his white onesie and placed the pacifier in his mouth. "There we go! All done baby!"