LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

Jordan laughed and stopped tickling, pulling her close so she was leaning close to him, "Iguess.... Do you want to sleep in my bed or on the couch or make me sleep on the couch while you sleep in my bed?" He stuck his tongue out and smiled down at her.

Jordan grinned. On one hand, he was super excited that Allison was staying over, on the other hand, he was a little worried about something in his room he didn't want her finding. "I guess... It just gets cold and I know how you like to end up getting in my bed anyway..." He winked at her, referencing the last time she slept over and how he woke up to find her sleeping with her head on his chest. He wasn't much better. At her house one time, he slept on the floor and woke up after a bad dream (they watched a scary movie beforehand) and slept the rest of the night curled up next to her.

"Your pjs are hanging up in the closet Ally!" He said, taking the moment of freedom to run into his room and quickly move a box of material into his closet, unintentionally leaving a journal next to the mattress on the floor.

Allison stuck her tongue out at him "Says you! Who was so scared last time after we watched that scary movie and curled up with me on my bed hmmmmm?" She poked his cheek and got her pajamas and changed and then sat on her mattress.

When Jordan went to get ready for bed she saw the Journal. Thinking it was nothing, she flipped through a pages reading.

Blah blah blah," Jordan replied, grabbing a pair of sweats and a tee shirt and going into the bathroom to change.

Dear journal,

Today I had the best time with Allison, we went bowling and then ate dinner at that Italian place on fifth. I dropped her off at her house, before coming back here. Now I'm laying here, sucking on my pacifier and wearing my diaper, wondering if I should try to be courageous enough to tell Ally about my secret...

That was the first of many baby-type journal entries; mixed in with babyish drawings and photos of him in his baby get up.

Allison was of course surprised by this cause she thought they never kept secrets from each other. She wasn't mad though. But how she wished he would tell her. She decided he was going to make him do so. "Aww he looks so cute.."

When she heard Jordan coming back, she quickly hid the journal and placed it under his bed. "Jordy.. You know what I love about our friendship? It's the fact that we're so comfortable with each other and don't have to hide anything."

Jordan came out of the bathroom and instantly frowned at Allison. Crawling on her mattress and resting his head on her stomach he nodded, "I know right! I know I could tell you everything Allison!" He smiled and squeezed her thigh, "That's a strange thing to bring up though... Is there something you want to tell me that you haven't?" He asked.

Jordan did have a major secret. He liked to dress up and act like a baby. But he could never reveal that to Allison. It was too embarrassing!

"No! I don't have any secrets Ally..." He whispered in reply, rolling over so his face was buried in her belly.

"Little boy?" Jordan asked in a confused voice as thoughts suddenly rushed through his head. Could she know? There's no way! He covered his tracks so well, "uh... Good night..." Without movng to his bed, he simply closed his eyes and fell asleep ontop of Allison's belly.

Jordan woke up before Allison the next morning and went to go make breakfast for them. As the pancakes and bacon were sizzling, e decided to crack open the letter from his landlord and his heart sank. He was being evicted because he hadn't paid rent in almost four months. He had no money for rent, and he definitely had no where else to go. Sighing, he decdided to handle it later and left the letter on the counter, prepared two plates of food and whistled into his bedroom, "Wake up Alli! Breakfast is ready!"

Jordan rolled his eyes, and spotted Allison's purse, "Hey Allison! It's a shame you want to sleep in, I guess I can just dig through your purse and..::" he hoped that would be enough to get her out of her covers.

Jordan took off and dived onto the bed, bouncing Allison upward, where he quickly grabbed her and tickled her like he did the night before , "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" He yelled, laughing and tickling her.

She screamed and squealed. "Jordan!!!" She squirmed and giggled. "Okay okay! I'm awake!" She got up quickly and ran away from him into the kitchen to escape his tickle wrath. "So what's for breakfast?" She yawned and stretched, her hair all tousled from bed.

Still laughing, Jordan stumbled behind her into the living room, before kissing her on the forehead, "Bacon and pancakes mi'lady!" He said proudly, setting a plate in front of her and turning around, unaware of the eviction notice he had accidentally left out on the counter next to Allison's food.

Allison sat down and ate her breakfast. "Yumm!!!" She then noticed the letter and read it. "Jordy! You can use this chance to move in with me finally!" Alli was a strange one. Instead of feeling what Jordan felt with the the eviction of his apartment she was actually happy that he would actually move in with her this time.

Jordan groaned, "Crap! I didn't mean for you to see that Alli!" He looked away, feeling frustrated. He wanted nothing else but to give in and move in with Allison, but that would mean his secre being at risk!

"Alli, I appreciate it, but you don't want me as a roommate... I can barely afford rent in this dump... Plus I'm messy..." He couldn't think of another excuse so he but his lip and hoped it would be enough.

Jordan stared for a long time. He had no choice in the matter. It was this, or be homeless. And he didn't want to dig through trashcans for food.

"Okay... I'll move in with you... But, Allison..." His face turned red with shame, "I can't pay rent of anything right now... I didn't want to tell you because I'm embarrassed... I have no money. No graphic projects to do or anything... I'm flat broke..."

Allison smiled brightly and gave him a tight hug, squeezing him with all her might! "Oh my god!! Yayyyyyyyy!!! This is gonna be great. I have this spare room that we can decorate to be yours! In the mean while you can sleep in mine!"

She saw that he was distressed about his job. "Well I've thinking and since my fashion stuff is expanding, I'll need a graphic designer to help me design my layouts and all. So what do u say? Mind having me as your boss?"