LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Friends (Private)

Bluebird92

Jordan walked into his small apartment and locked the door behind him. It was a nice place, with a bedroom, bathroom, and furnished kitchen. Jordan worked online as a free-lance graphic designer and made okay money, enough to support a meager lifestyle.

He sat down on his couch and called his best friend, hoping she would pick up immediately.

Allison was in her deluxe apartment sitting on her bed, laying down hoping her best friend would call. She worked from home and has her own business set up as she sells various fashion items. When the phone rang and she saw that it was Jordan she picked it up excitedly. "Hey Jordy!! What's up?"

Jordan beamed and replied, "Well, I have these two tickets to the movies and no one to go with me... Wanna be my date?" It wasn't a serious date request, because the two had been best friends since they sat next to each other in 1st grade. They were inseparable.

"And I was thinking afterwards you could come to my measly little apartment and split this pizza?" Jordan was a bit of a prideful fool when it came to accepting help, as he had been requested time and time again to move into Allison's much nicer home.

Allison chuckled. "Sure Jordy! I'm always up for movies! And make it large pizza to split then. I'll be starving." She said kiddingly. "So what time and are meeting at the movies or....?" She loved her best friend. In fact he was the only friend she had in 1st grade while the other boys would tease her for having cooties and the girls didn't like her for some reason too.

Jordan grinned, "5:30! And wear that dress I love! Cya then Alli!" He hung up quickly and sprinted into the bathroom. He had 45 minutes so he showered, shaved his face, and put on a pair of khakis and the teel polo he knew Allison loved to see him in (she bought t for him after all.) things were going well up until he tried to start his car, and it didn't start. Groaning in frustration, he quickly dialed a cab and got in when it arrived.

The taxi pulled up in front of the theater with mere seconds to spare, and Jordan looked around the crowd to found Allison, praying she didn't see him pull up in a taxi.

Allison quickly hopped off her bed when the call ended. She quickly took a shower, put on the purple dress Jordan loved so much and did her make up and spritz some perfume. She drove her nice little Volkswagen beetle car and arrived before he did. She noticed when he came out from a cab. "Well well aren't we the little spender? Riding a cab now aye?" She giggled and gave him a big hug!

Jordan beamed with joy as he saw his friend. He quickly embraced her, "My car didn't start... So I called a cab. I didn't want you to have to come get me..." Every time they saw each other their reunion was always joyous and filled with smiles. It was funny, since they saw each other every day practically.

"Let's go! We're late!" Jordan quickly took Allison by the wrist and hustled towards their theater and held the door for her. It was a romantic comedy, something Jordan loved making fun of. Once inside, Jordan reached into his pocket and handed Allison a box of chocolate candy, "Movie theater food is too expensive."

"Seriously Jordan? I could've picked u up no problem! After this we're using MY car! Got it? No excuses. She really wish he'd be open for her help.

Inside the movies Allison took the box of chocolates and smiled. "Yay my favorite! I prefer this over any old movie food." She smiled happily and hugged his arm as they watched the movie together. Even though they weren't a couple they were still super close. She liked it this way. Couples break up but she knew her friendship would never.

Jordan rolled his eyes. He was always a teensy bit jealous of how successful Allison was with her fashion business, and his male pride prevented him from having any part in her help. However, he knew a lost fight when he was in one. So he didn't argue.

The movie rolled on for two hours, but Jordan had the time of his life, laughing and pointing out stupid plot twists, and resting his head on Allison's head. When the credits rolled, Jordan stood up and stretched, "That was one of the worse movies I've ever seen..." He helped Allison up, "I need to pee before we go.."

Allison smiled and laughed. She didn't care about his comments and remarks about the movie as they were quite true. "One day you're gonna get us kicked out ya know?" She giggled.

After the movie ended. "Yeah I've seen better. Alright I'll wait outside with the car she said as she headed out

Jordan went into the bathroom and did his business, washed his hands and went outside. He met Allison by her car and, being the gentlemen he was, opened the door for her, "After you mi'lady!" He went to his side and got in, and on the way back ordered two large pizzas, " now they should be there a little after get back!"

Smiling at Allison he asked, "How was work today? Did you get out of bed?"

Allison rolled her eyes as she drove to his place. "Course I did! I had to get to my desktop somehow." She giggled. "Yay! 2 pizzas!"

As she drove. "I was thinking. Maybe I should design baby clothes. Most of my clients have children. "

"What? Like tiny dresses and little shoes and stuff?" Jordan had a lot to say about baby clothes, but he preferred to keep that one secret to himself, "I'm sure there's a big audience out there for people who want their babies looking fly and rad and cool and stuff!" Jordan threw up a mock gang sign in an attempt to look cool.

"Maybe you could make designer diapers too while you're at it?"

"I didn't know they made covers for diapers..." Jordan said nonchalantly, acting kind of bored, but deep down loving this conversation, "They're okay... It must be nice though, having a life with no responsibility besides crying when you need your overpriced butt cover changed..." He smiled and opened the door to his apartment. "Let me take your coat and purse..." Setting those on the counter , Jordan led Allison to the couch and removed her shoes, before proceeding to rub her feet to relax her some, "So what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well it's cheaper than diapers themselves. Considering they're disposable." She laughed again at his comment. "Yeah I suppose. I just love babies somehow. They're so adorable. And if they call u mama...." She sighs. "I bet that would be an awesome feeling"

She leaned back against the couch enjoying the massage. "Thanks for the massage Jordy. I'm actually free tomorrow. Meaning I don't have to work at my desktop. What about you?"

Jordan smiled up at her, but his mind was racing at 100 mph. Just in the other room, under his bed sat a box of the very items they had been talking about, "I'm free! We should go to the mall or something? Do you mind... Picking me up?" He gritted his teeth at having to ask.

"Do you ever want a baby one day Allison?" He asked, before turning instantly red, "Wi-w-with a husband! Not with me!" He quickly focused his eyes on her feet, his cheeks crimson.

Allison smiled happily. "Of course I'll pick u up silly! There's nothing more I'd rather do! Finally!" She sat up a bit and looked at him when he asked the question.

"Yep! I'd say for sure. I get the whole birth thing gonna be hella painful. But the end result is always worth it. A husband? Jordan when's the last time you've seen me with a boyfriend? That's right. Never." She said before he could even open his mouth to answer. She sighs. "You can be my sperm donor! It'd be cute to have a little Jordan." She smiled and thought to herself.

Jordan gaped and shuddered at the thought, "Imagine that Allison..." He heard the doorbell ring and went and retrieved the pizzas, "You remember when I tried to play sports? I was the clumsiest kid out there. I tripped and fell over everyone! Now imagine that in a kid I helped produced..." He rolled his eyes, "And by the way!" He slapped a piece of pizza onto a plate and handed it to her with a teasing smile, " I considered us boyfriend and girlfriend that one time we went to prom together, before we promptly broke up after three hours of fun and went home and are ice cream."

"I'd love him or her in every single way then." She said quietly without noticing it. She took the plate of pizza and took a bite of it. "Mmmmm! This is so good!"

She sat cross legged on the couch. "Oh yeah. Fun prom. Good times. Well then you're my only boyfriend. And I mean it literally too. I don't have any other guy friends." She looked at him earnestly. "Even if I did have a baby. Do u think I'll make a good mommy?"

Jordan stared up at her with the same smile, his eyes filled with longing. For the past five years he had wished he could tell Allison his secret but he was just too afraid, "Yes... I think you'll be the best mommy in the world one day Alli...."

He took a bite of pizza and remembered he never sorted through his mail. "Give me one minute!" He chirped cheerfully, rubbig Allison's knee as he stood up. He walked over to the counter and flipped through several envelopes. Bill. Bill. Bill. His heart stopped. There was a letter from his landlord. Deciding to worry about t later, Jordan smiled at Allison, "So uh.... Tomorrow mall, tomorrow night, slumber party at your place?"

• Like 1

Allison smiled back at him as he said that. "Oh okay Jordy." She thought about how much they've grown together over the past years.

She nods and smiles. "Mmhm! Slumber party yay! But tonight let's have a sleepover at your place! I think I left some of my pajamas and clothes here the other day from our last sleepover."

Jordan's face paled. He hadn't anticipated her wanting a slumber party at his house, "Um, that's fine and all Allison, but you know we both gotta get some work done and uh, maybe we don't need to have one tonight... My house is such a mess and stuff..." He shuffled his feet nervously.

Allison pouted at him. "But I don't want to go back home. I'm lonely." She hugged him tightly. "Don't make me go back home Jordy. I promise I'll be good!"

She looked up at him with her best puppy dog face. She really didn't feel like going back home to her lonely apartment and much rathe stay with her best friend.

Jordan groaned, "Not the puppy dog eyes Allison!" He begged, before easily relenting, "Fine... Come here!" He threw himself down on the couch and pulled Allison into his lap, tickling her easily, "You like that? Do you?" He teased grinning.