LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL, new to all this

dannyc41

Hi folks. So I'm new to this community. I guess I would be a "DL" and not into the whole baby thing. (But hey, who am I to judge?!) I'm 29, male, STRAIGHT, married. Other than this, I love playing and watching sports, which kind of seems like a polar opposite interest. Basically, I've always been fascinated by diapers, but never acted upon it until recently. I was starting to have some trickling issues after going to the bathroom. Getting drips on my pants - nothing too serious I don't think, but enough that it was on my mind and I was self-conscious about it. Then, I saw a Tony Siragusa Depend commercial promoting their pads and shields, so I started exploring and ordered a trial. I wear boxers, so the pads didn't work so well. So, I ordered trials for their Real Fits and their regular pullup underwear and some samples from a few other sites, which I feel like is way more than I need, but honestly, it's a turn-on for me. I work very close to home, so I had the samples sent to my work.

Archived