LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoon bing/purge? (Rant-ish o.O)

This is the same thing most of us go through with diapers, the binge and purge cycle....UGH! It doesn't really matter "what' the object of attention (obsession) is, it's how it's dealt with. The triggers seem to be the same as well, stress and the desire to remove it or diminish it to a manageable level in your life. The trick I have found in dealing with this is simple management. The cycle comes from a lack of involvement in the desired activity and also the need for escape or positive stimulation and relaxation or diversion.

I used to go a long time with out wearing, but then I would get a huge urge and end up wearing as much as possible until the urge was satisfied and I didn't 'feel' like i needed to anymore and it would go dormant, until the next trigger or what ever.

To off set this swing in activity, I wear when ever I get the slightest inclination to do so. I wear here and there, on my days off and in bed, or when ever and I don't worry about it. This seems to diminish the 'swings' and binge cycles and helps me maintain my sanity( I hate binging with tis because it just takes over all my thinking and attention and I can't do anything else until it passes.....sound familiar???) and I can focus on my life and other things I want to do, or NEED to get done.

So giving yourself more time with your 'toons and such might be beneficial. Do a little bit here and there and keep the pressure level low. taking little bits at a time helps avoid the ;obsessions' over this and still allows you the enjoyment that you derive from it.

On the other hand, as you have learned, ignoring it or not partaking in anything for long stretches leads to the overwhelming obsession with it, and the resulting loss of time and attention to other things.

SO treat it more as a casual hobby and indulge more often, in small amounts, the 'obsessions' will be less frequent and not nearly as intense. The hard part is learning the triggers and listening to yourself and monitoring your activities and sensing when that 'obsession' is coming so you can by pass it and diffuse it, before it becomes the all encompassing dreaded black hole of time and energy and attention..

It takes time and practice and being more self aware and conscious of your inner workings and energy and monitoring stress, but when you do it for a while you get used to it and know the triggers and the solution to maintain a good balance in your life..

Good luck! :)

Better marijuana compared to alcohol which has no benefit whatsoever. I'll take some and it's 99% less addictive in a second.

I'm just throwing this out there: