LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any fantasy's?

babyriles

well i started this to: 1. put my fantasys out there 2. so other people can to so whats your fantasy, whether it getting home from work and seeing your mommy/wife/girlfriend or what ever has a thick diaper and a paddle waiting for you. or you get woken up and you see your boyfriend or whatever sitting in front of the tv playing kiddie shows wearing a thick soaked diaper and sucking his paci contently. what ever it is i want to hear it. i have also discovered i like being an abdl daddy but i perfere being a baby boy. also heres my fantasy when im the daddy: (fair warning it has some sexual content) i sit up in bed and see my boyfriend not there. i look at the clock and see its 3:00 in the morning. i hear distant sound and go into the computer room and see that my boyfriend it on it. i look closer at the screen and see one guy in a diaper sucking his thumb and playing with toys. then another guy walks in and the baby guy reaches up saying "daddy". once hes is picked up his 'daddy' checks his diaper finding it wet. when he starts to change him the 'baby' get hard and the 'daddy' helps him out. i hear a soft moan and see that my boyfriend (lets call him alex) was sucking his thumb and had a soaked thick diaper on with an obvious hard on. suprisingly im hard as well. i step from the shadows and i feel the front of his diaper. "oops looks like the baby is wet. let daddy fix that". i put him on my hip and he rubs onto me moaning in my ear. after grabing the bag of baby things and diapers i lead him into our room. i lay him down and untape his diaper and clean him up. "we cant diaper you when your hard now can we." i rub him slowly but pick up speed as i hear his moans and cries. soon he reaches his high and starts to relax as i clean up. "messy baby arent you" i rediaper him and grab a paci from the bag. he takes it from my hand and puts it to the side. "i want daddy's baba" he says and tugs at my boxers. he sucks me off and i give him my 'milk'. when hes finished he lays back and sucks on his paci. i pull him close and hold him in my arms. "were you ok with that alex? was i going to far?" i ask. "no! your the best daddy ever. i love you" he says quickly. "i love you to baby boy. lets get to beddie bye ok" "otay daddy he says sleepily and drifts off on my chest as i sleep pulling him closer.

Whilst I'm grateful I have an understanding girlfriend, one that will get involved, dressing me in a nappy amd plastic pants occasionally, my fantasy would be that she enjoys putting me in padding rather than do it for my sake.

It would be nice instead of just dressing me up and 'leaving me to it' that she be more vocal, telling me why I'm being put in a nappy and plastic pants and what she expects me to use them for.

And for a period, even if it's a short time, that she treat me as her baby rather than an adult (having adult conversations), checking whether I've wet without asking if I need changing, encouraging me to wet, praising me when I use the nappy and just cuddling and stroking me with love.

PART 1. well i have decided to put my baby fantasy on here as well so (its more of a story): i wake up groggily. i dont remember when i fell asleep at all. suddenly my boyfriend (lets call him alex) walked in "hey how did you sleep" he asks casually. "good but when did i fall asleep?" i ask. "dont you remember? last night we had a movie night and you fell asleep on me". "oh" i say. i stand up and stumble a little from dizziness. alex steadies me. "thanks" i say. as i walk into the kitchen i hear him say "anytime baby". i suddenly fall to the floor. "owie!" i yelp. alex rushes over to me. "are you ok babe?"he asks. suddenly i can feel my legs again. "yea must have been a spasm or something" i stand up again and start to make breakfast. "make sure you dont make anything messy" he tells me. i fumble with the bacon a little bit. "ok love" as i make bacon and eggs my cordination doesnt work and i almost drop everything. when we sit at the table i serve the food. as i began to eat i relize im getting messy even though its just bacon and eggs. "wow you getting really messy let me feed you" i try to complain but my mouth just opens for the food. when we finish eating i put the plates away. alex comes behind me. "sweetie dont wash the dishes your fumbling with everything and i dont want you to soak yourself" i thought it was a weird way of saying it. i felt a growing warmth on my crotch. as i look i see im wetting myself. i step away and try to stop the flow but it wont stop. alex gives je a sympathetic look. "aww baby you soaked yourself" i fell to the floor in the puddle of my urine and feel myself wet again. "whats happening? im wetting my pants and i cant stand up!" i say about to cry. "aw sweetie dont cry" i start to cry uncontrolably. "babe its no big deal lets get you dry shhh" sudenly i stop crying and peeing and i can feel my legs. i stand up and run to the shower. i clean myself up and walk into the bedroom. on the bed is 2 diapers. "alex!" i call out. he walks in "yes love?" "why is there diapers on the bed?". "because you had a accidents" "im not wearing those" i say. "ok how about we make a deal, if you can go the entire day with out wetting again you wont have to wear them if you wet then you have to wear them". i agree knowing im not going to wet myself again.

PART 2: we walk out and he picks me up. "what are you doing" i ask. "i dont want you to fall remember this morning,the spasm" he says worriedly. "ok" i let him carry me and he sets me on his lap on the couch. " i think you would have looked cute in the diapers" "well im not wearing them." "we'll see". we watch a movie "hey baby are you mad that i fed you this morning?" "no i was having a hard time im glad you did i would have been a mess" "yea you would have been really messy" i felt my bowels release involentarily. "oh no!" i say sadly. "oh baby its ok, its ok go get cleaned up" i stood but quickly fell down squishing the mess im my pants. "shh your really messy lets get you clean" he says as i feel my bowels release again. "buddy you know what this means right?" he asks. "me have to wear the diapees now daddy" i quickly relize what i said. "me no mean it" i start to cry. "shh sweetheart its ok you didnt mean it" i stopped crying. "im sorry i dont know why i said that" "its ok lets get you clean". he leads me to the bathroom and cleans me up. when im clean again he lays me on the bed. he carefully slids the fist diaper under me and tapes it. he puts some holes in the first diaper then slides on on the second. "how does that feel baby?" i wiggle my hips and feel the soft thickness. "soft" i wisper. he stands me up but i fall. i reach up for him. he sets me on his hip and brings me to the kitchen for lunch. he sets me in a chair and gives a glass of milk. "dont get messy" he warns. i try to take a sip but i drop the cup on the floor. good thing it was plastic. "s-sorry" i say brokenly. he looks at the mess and mops it up quickly. he gets a baby bottle of milk and hands it to me. "im not drinking out of this im a grown man" alex looks at me sadly. "please it hurts me to see you like this just please drink it" i put the nipple in my mouth not wanting alex sad. "thanks love" he begins to make grilled cheese. he gives me a plate that has grilled cheese cut into triangles. "here you go buddy" i put the bottle down and grab a grilled cheese. "tank you daddy" he turns away not noticeing my infantile language. i eat the sandwich and finish the bottle. he lifts me onto his hip. "you wanna watch tv?" i nod and he sits on the couch with me. "im glab i gave you that bottle the ground was soaked with milk." i wet myself accidently. i was to embarassed to say anything. "sowwy about that daddy me no mean to" i look at him frightened. "its ok baby you didnt mean to" im not sure if he ment my speach or not but oh well.

i think hard on saying alex. "da-daddy" i struggle. "yes sweetheart?" "i dont know why i keep talking like a baby im sorry" "dont apoligize buddy its adorable" "wewwy you no mad at me?" "no im not are you wett baby?" i look down nodding softly. "me sowwy" "its ok thats what the diapers are for" he stood up with me still on the couch. "meet me upstairs" he walked up stairs and i stood. i fell to the floor. why would he leave me if he knew i cant walk? i started to cry softly and tried to get up. i manage to take a step before i fall on my padded but. i cry loudly and start calling out for alex. "d-daddy!". he doesnt come and and i start to crawl up the stairs. when i get up there my knees are scraped from the carpet and the door is closed. "d-daddy..." i say brokenly. im silently crying. i try to stand and open the door. i manage to get the door open but then fall back down. that last fall made my knees start to bleed. i cry loudly. alex rushes to me and examines my knees. "oh dear maybe that wasnt the best idea" i continue to cry as he pulls me into his arms. "you weft me!" "i know sweetheart and im so sorry" he says cuddling me. "no more please no more" i say my voice raw and scratchy. he lays me down on the bed and changes me into 2 thicker diapers. he then hugs me tightly. "im so sorry babe i didnt mean for you to get hurt" i calm down. "can i tell you something love" he asks. "ok" i say. "i...i hypnotized you last night. i gave you trigger words like baby that made you have no balance so you had to crawl and only the word babe could make it stop. and buddy made you speak like an infant only sweetheart could make you stop. a-and if i said dont cry, it made you cry and when i said shhh you stoped." alex started to tear up. "and when i said very messy you messed yourself. and when i said soaked you wet your self. im so so so sorry love. i hurt you. because of me you got hurt" i let all this sink in. he made it all happen. and i liked it up until i had to crawl up the stairs. i hugged him tightly. even though i had a wet and messy diaper on now from his demonstration i didnt care. "im sorry ive always wanted to baby you and i thought this was the only way how." he said looking down. "alex look at me" he tilted his head up so i could see his tear stricken face. "i love you, i forgive you, and im willing tobe your baby boy. just no more secrets and can you please change me?" i ask. he chuckles brokenly. "yea lay down daddy's got you." i layed down and let him change me. "alex can i be you baby boy" he smiled at me. "call me daddy buddy" i smiled and hugged him tightly. "i wuv you daddy fowevew and aways."

• 1 month later...

Wow! Lots of neat fantasies! I have one where I'm the 27 inch tall captain of an alien ship that crashes, and when humans see me, they mistake me for a baby because of my size and my soft skin. I tell them, but they mistake my language for a baby's babble. I begin to regress mentally, and then my arch enemy lands on the planet. She's gorgeous and the size of a human female.