LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fantasy of being a baby

Just thought that I start this topic cause I'm feeling a bit board, so If you had a fantasy of being a baby what age would you be, who will be your mum would it be someone you know, some one famous like a TV or Film star, would she breast or bottle feed you, what would she look like such as would she wear any jewellery, the type of clothes she would wear to the length of her hair, her hair style and hair colour and where would the two of you live?

I role-play being a three-year-old girl with myself as a "mommy" because I know what I like best and how I want to be treated. I couldn't imagine anyone else (real) taking care of me. Besides, I like the way I fold cloth diapers and pin them on just right. Experience, you know!

well it might sound stupid but ive alway fantasized about being babied by one direction. stupid i know but they are cute. and there are ageplay stories about them already. ive written some myself. i imagine then circled around me with liam rocking me slowly while the sing softly to me and me dozing off.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be 4 years old so I can still remember everything (including that I LOVE diapers). That's typically too old to be breast fed any more so it's all bottles & pacifiers for me. I hate to say it but my mom didn't let me be a baby for too long so it would probably have to be some stranger (possibly my wife though). I'd wear age appropriate clothes but hopefully mommy would choose more babyish styles & colors for me.

I like to think of my little self as being an older toddler who knows he's supposed to be a big boy and use the potty, but who still loves that nice warm feeling of using my diapers. Pooping in my diapers is the best because I feel so naughty, but I love to load em up and sit and squish my dirty diapers anyway, just like a real toddler. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

These are pretty cool fantasies. I would like my fantasy to be one where I'm being babied by one of the mums from one of my stories. I can just imaginie one of them leaning over my cot, lifting me out and placing me over her shoulder, changing my nappies whenever I needed to be changed, I can just imagine her breastfeeding me, playing, cooing at me, blowing raspberries on my tummy, I can just imagine her holding me as she pushes her cheek against my face. I would fell all warm and safe as she holds me close to her, and just listening to the soothing sound of her voice chatting away as she gently rocked me back and forth, Along with taking me to the park to see the swans. But the best thing would be that I would have her all to myself