LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it just me or...

Although I am gay, the cuteness of ABDL-themed items pretty much completely escapes me, so I don't think the fact that you find a lot of ABDL-themed items kinda cute is anything to worry about.

The nursery has always bee, by nature, a feminine place given the biology of mammals. it will pretty much continue to be until males give birth. I commented on this 20 years ago in the DPF Newsletter

Just seems a little one-sided. That's all. And the interesting thing about it is that guys are (I could be wrong on these figures, so don't quote me) at least 3x more likely to be either AB or DL (AB/DL) than women, yet ABDL themed products are marketed for women. Just seems odd.

• Like 1

From my perspective, everything seems to be geared toward boys! It took forever to get a girlish print in the AB geared disposable diapers, and a lot of the cloth "training pants" I find are unisex or outright masculine. Even most of the AB dresses out there are designed for flat chested boys! I suppose it might be all about definition... what I think of as unisex you may see as feminine, while I see it as more masculine but a girl "could" wear it, something that is made to please the maximum number of AB's but doesnt wholly please many of us at all. Please, point me to all the girly stuff you're finding! :)

From my perspective, everything seems to be geared toward boys! It took forever to get a girlish print in the AB geared disposable diapers, and a lot of the cloth "training pants" I find are unisex or outright masculine. Even most of the AB dresses out there are designed for flat chested boys! I suppose it might be all about definition... what I think of as unisex you may see as feminine, while I see it as more masculine but a girl "could" wear it, something that is made to please the maximum number of AB's but doesnt wholly please many of us at all. Please, point me to all the girly stuff you're finding! :)

^This. Completely.