LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has this ever happened to you?

I have read in many stories of protagonists getting diapered because there was nothing else for them to wear. Has anyone else ever heard of that happening in real life?

Thinking back only life, it only happened to me once, and even then I wasn't really diapered. I was 4 or 5 years old at the time, and I was spending the day at a friend's house after school. His nanny took us to the local playground to play. I remember it has just rained that day, and there were puddles everywhere, and of course, being young boys, we had to play in them, he and I were soaking wet.

His nanny was a little mad at us and brought us back to his house, I remember her getting me a pair of sweats to wear until my clothes were cleaned, but she also put both of us in his pull-ups, since he wasn't daytime trained by then, and I had been since I was 2.

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience?

I remember stayin the night at a friend of my mothers house when I was 8. Her son at the time was 6 and was a bed wetter and she refused to let me go to sleep without a diaper on. I refused at the time stomping my foot and said I'd never wet the bed. Now on the inside I could care less but for appearances (my mother was down the hall, getting ready to leave) I argued. Now my hope was that I (wouldn't) get my way. But my mom came i and took my side (to my disappointment) she had said that I'd never wet my bed after being potty trained at 2, and that if it was really such a big deal, that shed rather just take me home.

My mother wasn't happy

Between the time I was aobut 6-2/3, I stayed a 3 places as a girl. while I was under 8, I was diapered at 2 of them and If I slept over , I was diapered at night at one of them until I was almost 10

Thanks for sharing, but I would like to rephrase the question, have you ever been asked to wear a diaper for the sole reason that there was nothing else available for you to wear?

No

Thanks for sharing, but I would like to rephrase the question, have you ever been asked to wear a diaper for the sole reason that there was nothing else available for you to wear?

Yea, when I was younger my mother usually took extra clothes with her if I was being dropped of somewhere. And I always had clean cloths at home if needed.

yes